Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Both in the bottom half of the 8 currently, so means they would have to win a couple of times away to get to the GF.

So unless they come home with a wet sail and sneak into the top 4, this scenario is unlikely.

I think Brisbane will make top 4, their draw is easy
West coast at away, Sydney at home, suns away, saints away, giants at home, Collingwood away, Essendon at home

Not that easy, but have chance to finish top 4

Now this really aged well 😂😂😂

IMG_0837.jpeg

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

I think we want Pies to win. They'd both be on 40. Otherwise if (nononono) dogs lose...Cats are way too close to us. Yuk.

Tell me why this isn't right?
That is a valid point but i would like to see the Pies out of touch from the 8 , I think Bris and GWS will win this weekend so a loss for the Pies would see them struggling to get back in the 8.

I dont think Geelong are any good so wouldnt surprise me if they lost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we want Pies to win. They'd both be on 40. Otherwise if (nononono) dogs lose...Cats are way too close to us. Yuk.

Tell me why this isn't right?

Eh, Cats don’t bother me in finals or a threat to our top 4 chances. Would rather Collingwood lose and don’t make finals. There will be some real BS umpiring in the finals with them there. That’s the big worry.

My main wish this round (other than a win for us) is for the Eagles to somehow knock off the Lions. I don’t want them near the top four.
New coach...they are a chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back