Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

I found that very interesting. CHF (Petty) takes mark 65 metres out on half time siren. Umpires run up from everywhere ‘Don’t run off your line’. The umpire behind him, tapping him on the shoulder showing him that he has to run in a straight line towards goal.
Last week. Same circumstances. Cameron just does what he likes, even after McGovern points out to umpires that he’s running off his line. Kicks the goal. Nothing from Laura.

I found that very interesting. CHF (Petty) takes mark 65 metres out on half time siren. Umpires run up from everywhere ‘Don’t run off your line’. The umpire behind him, tapping him on the shoulder showing him that he has to run in a straight line towards goal.
Last week. Same circumstances. Cameron just does what he likes, even after McGovern points out to umpires that he’s running off his line. Kicks the goal. Nothing from Laura.
LK behind closed doors rectification... last week just been silently swept under the rug.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron also just does whatever suits him. Last year against us he had 2 over the boundary line goals... hball from close to him 3 metres over the line!

If Brions lose, they'll probably have to win 6 out of last 8 games, including Sydney, Pies at the G, and.... *
I’m having a whisky and soaking it up. **** em and couldn’t give a shit either if they win. We’ve moved past both of those shit heaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back