As A South Australian.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Alas you are so right, just like us South Australians don't give a toss about second rate Victoria and its second rate, basket case residents!!:thumbsdown:

There you go people, a perfect example of a very bitter South Australian who loves to lash out at their superiors. Apparently though, he's still incorrect because South Australian's actually do give a toss and that commercial I posted clearly proves it.

Actually if you listen to the commercial we're mostly just interested in keeping you away from our beer :D

And just as well - if we Vics got a taste (or perhaps whiff) of West End, we'd be buying out the brewery... :rolleyes:

Sorry South Australians, but us Victorians and every other state in Australia honestly don't really care about what's going on in ol' Bland-elaide.

I suggest working on another commercial dedicated to jealousy of Victorians like this
[youtube]jyYXUqoEqbY[/youtube]

All jokes aside you do realise that vid actually looks like it was filmed around Footscray?

Sorry South Australians, but us Victorians and every other state in Australia honestly don't really care about what's going on in ol' Bland-elaide.

I suggest working on another commercial dedicated to jealousy of Victorians like this
[youtube]jyYXUqoEqbY[/youtube]
yeah your right... a television commercial made by a brewing company proves that all south australians are jealous of victoria...great deduction.. lol

personally i couldnt give a shit about any supposed SA/VIC rivalry.... you live in your state and you love it, and i live in my state and i love it.. a win/win if you ask me

Just out of interest, what is the beverage of choice for Port fans? My guess is Woodstock or similar?

No cheap bourbon here, that is reserved for Hawthorn fans!!:D

We only drink top shelf, must be aged with character and substance, able to be had with pride and elegance and not for knobs:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No cheap bourbon here, that is reserved for Hawthorn fans!!:D

We only drink top shelf, must be aged with character and substance, able to be had with pride and elegance and not for knobs:thumbsu:

All that on a welfare recipient's income? :confused:

No, no you don't. I don't care if it's the only alcohol left on the planet, let alone the party.
I see your West End and raise you Hahn Ice

All that on a welfare recipient's income? :confused:

Sorry I forgot you hawthorn flogs are on welfare!:eek:
I should be more thoughtful about your plight! I know it may be hard for you to afford the simple luxuries of life but you hang in there sunshine....you're special:D

That's a nice deflection, but really, a supporter of SA's answer to Collingwood trying to flip the povo stakes onto the AFL's silvertails... :eek:

That's a nice deflection, but really, a supporter of SA's answer to Collingwood trying to flip the povo stakes onto the AFL's silvertails... :eek:

Glad you liked it but to call us SA's answer to Collingwood is, well just downright hurtful!:mad:
Silvertails or not you're all povo in the footy stakes to me:D

it's closer to my house than aami so i will go to more matches.

as someone who lives north of the city... YOUR opinion is void...... :D

I would have thought bieng a Saints supporter, you got hundreds of miles to go to get to games!;)

Who do you watch here????

PS - My opinion is NEVER Void!!!!:)

PS - My opinion is NEVER Void!!!!:)
Well that's not quite true.

You exposed your lack of taste by bagging Maiya Vart's wedding dress and telling everyone she should have worn more bling. You then realised you came across as a prize bitch and deleted the comment. So on that occasion your opinion was void was it not?

Well that's not quite true.

You exposed your lack of taste by bagging Maiya Vart's wedding dress and telling everyone she should have worn more bling. You then realised you came across as a prize bitch and deleted the comment. So on that occasion your opinion was void was it not?
No I deleted it because of the "pearl necklace" comment., which Toots love, has nothing to do with bling.I did not wish to sink to the same level as Spadge.
I also did not think you lt would have been interested in fashion commentary - but yes....it was a very ordinary dress. I cannot be bothered looking (I'm sure you'll track down a pic) but the bridesmaids dresses looked like something out of a very bad 80's movie and the grey suits washed out the dubious choice of "apricot" . It was an ordinary effort all round.

Remove this Banner Ad

As A South Australian.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back