Game Day Ashes 2nd Test. Bowler hats vs Akubras. Lets go 2-nil

Remove this Banner Ad

You can see the look on chubbies face when in an instant he realises he didn't get back to his crease.
He then immediately went on the cover up by taking a couple more steps and pretending to garden and look all innocent.
Let's see if he continues with the lie during press conferences.
OUT
OUT
And definitely out.

A draw is only required to retain the ashes not win it, there is big difference between retaining and winning am i right?:$

To mediate - one of you is referring to 'retaining the Ashes' and with Australia the current holders a 'drawn series' will suffice.
While the other is referring to 'winning the series' which has not occurred in England for 22 years and this outcome also retains the Ashes.
Conversely England must 'win the series' to 'win the Ashes'.....;)

Last edited:
There is no bed
This comment caused me to have a very troubled sleep as I kept thinking about what it means, is my bed not real? Is it mostly just hollow because attoms are so small but they have like a large surface area? Is it possible to fall through a bed that is only made of atoms and not wood? Please don't make cryptic comments to me late at night.
Shush you know nothing about cricket.
I know England are the Plugger35 of cricket based on what I saw on the news this morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting statistic - since the start of the last Ashes series, it's now 6-0 in favour of the Aussies. In fact, England's last win against us was nearly 4 years ago, in a dead rubber - with the Ashes already decided. No wonder they're salty.

Bairstow’s face was beetroot red when he was walking off, a great Eddie McChins impersonation.

Bairstow's face was beetroot red when he was walking in !

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ashes 2nd Test. Bowler hats vs Akubras. Lets go 2-nil

Remove this Banner Ad

Back