Ashes 5th Test. The Decider @ The Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
matthedocker said:
i reckon its rubbish to only have two umpiries for the same test series, you need to rotate them more...

Of the guys on the ICC Panel (and you can't have an Aussie or a Pom)- who would you have? They've had four different guys- Bucknor and Dar have also stood

Third no ball of the morning
50 up in 49 minutes
12th over

matthedocker said:
wasnt that because some guy had somethinghappen in his family or something?
I think Aleem Dar's wife had a baby or something so instead of him umpiring the 3rd test, he swapped with Billy and he did the 4th test instead.

usalion said:
Well, they have several aussies in their team, and it is the only way for those of us outside the empire (we DID break away 229 years ago) to listen

From what I hear from you guys, much better and less biased than the television coverage- either one!

I'll take what i can get- a most enjoyable listen...you ought to give them a try with your TV sound down....
your right in the fact that they couldn't be any worse than the idiots we get on Fox or SBS ...although Slaters on now and he's the pick of the crop

usalion said:
Of the guys on the ICC Panel (and you can't have an Aussie or a Pom)- who would you have? They've had four different guys- Bucknor and Dar have also stood

Third no ball of the morning
50 up in 49 minutes
12th over

yeh im not too sure, how do we all feel about the neutral umpires policy. i have always thought aus umpires were pretty good. especially darryl no ball hair

Pynter setting a one day field- gotta take wickets, Punter...

4 straight down the pitch
Very fast outfield....

Trescothick 28
Struass 20

Blues_Man said:
now the sheep shagger is mis calling no balls ..taits heel was behind the line ...the blokes incompetent

The only way you can look at it he is a cheat.

If he was incompetent we would be ffffing up for both sides.

His sheep shagger of a cricket team cant beat us so he will do it for them.

COMON WARNIE.......

matthedocker said:
yeh im not too sure, how do we all feel about the neutral umpires policy. i have always thought aus umpires were pretty good. especially darryl no ball hair

Poms and the Aussies have the best umpires....they should be umpiring the top series, but the ICC wouldn't do it....why couldn't you appoint one Pom (I know Shep has retired- who is next up?) and Dusty Gair or Taufel?

If they are deemed the best- have them on
11 boundaries so far today
Warne limbering up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Ashes are about to leave Australia and what does Ponting do?

2 slips and a gully to start.Should've been 3 slips and 2 gullies minimum!

If thats isn't bad enough by the 11th over he has deep square leg,deep fine leg and a bloody Sweeper.

What a frigging soft c.ock!

Down right un-australian.

evo said:
The Ashes are about to leave Australia and what does Ponting do?

2 slips and a gully to start.Should've been 3 slips and 2 gullies minimum!

If thats isn't bad enough by the 11th over he has deep square leg,deep fine leg and a bloody Sweeper.

What a frigging soft ********!

Damn right un australian.

thats what you get for having an overseas captain!!!

all been left to warnie again, time for the other bowlers to step up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back