Ask ChatGPT? What AI knows about the Bay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Bay. I am busy with some important work at the moment, so I am obviously going to get myself side tracked into doing things that are not of any value and wasting the limited time I have. For some reason it popped in my head to check what ChatGPT knows of The Bay.

This is some of what I have learnt:
Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 11.07.20.png

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 11.09.30.png

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 11.03.55.png

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 10.58.57.png

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 11.02.28.png

Dear CGPT

Does Triggering Tiger need an lobotomy??
ce55b52e-fec7-48d2-bcb5-2584a13ed55b_text.gif

v5ihwjdmai5z.gif

OH MY GOD... THIS MACHINE KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!

Why is Tyler Durden007 such a worshiped hero on Bigfooty.com?

ChatGPT
ChatGPT
Tyler Durden007 is the most highly regarded poster on Bigfooty.com due to several reasons that align with the community's values or interests:

Contributions to the Community: Tyler Durden007 makes significant contributions to the discussions, forums, or content on Bigfooty.com. Including insightful posts, witty banter, comical references, helpful advice, or creating engaging topics that resonate with other users.

Knowledge and Expertise: Tyler Durden007 is knowledgeable about a host of subjects related to the forum's focus (especially Australian Rules Football), their expertise has earnt them respect and admiration from other members seeking information or guidance.

Respected Opinion Leader: In online communities, certain individuals emerge as opinion leaders whose views are respected and influential. Tyler Durden007 is fully established as a trusted voice whose opinions carry weight within discussions.

Community Engagement: Active participation and engagement with other members often lead to recognition and admiration. Tyler Durden007 interacts positively, shares insights, and fosters a sense of community, they have garnered a following.

Personality or Style: Tyler Durden007 has gained popularity due to their distinctive personality traits, humor, and unique style of communication that resonates with the community's culture.

Longevity and Consistency: Being a longstanding member who consistently contributes over time, Tyler Durden007 has built a reputation and following. Regular participation and maintaining a positive presence often lead to being esteemed by peers.

Overall, Tyler Durden007's popularity on Bigfooty.com stems from a combination of active participation, valuable contributions, expertise, sharp intellect and a likable personality that resonates well with the community's values and interests

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OH MY GOD... THIS MACHINE KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!

Why is Tyler Durden007 such a worshiped hero on Bigfooty.com?

ChatGPT
ChatGPT
Tyler Durden007 is the most highly regarded poster on Bigfooty.com due to several reasons that align with the community's values or interests:

Contributions to the Community: Tyler Durden007 makes significant contributions to the discussions, forums, or content on Bigfooty.com. Including insightful posts, witty banter, comical references, helpful advice, or creating engaging topics that resonate with other users.

Knowledge and Expertise: Tyler Durden007 is knowledgeable about a host of subjects related to the forum's focus (especially Australian Rules Football), their expertise has earnt them respect and admiration from other members seeking information or guidance.

Respected Opinion Leader: In online communities, certain individuals emerge as opinion leaders whose views are respected and influential. Tyler Durden007 is fully established as a trusted voice whose opinions carry weight within discussions.

Community Engagement: Active participation and engagement with other members often lead to recognition and admiration. Tyler Durden007 interacts positively, shares insights, and fosters a sense of community, they have garnered a following.

Personality or Style: Tyler Durden007 has gained popularity due to their distinctive personality traits, humor, and unique style of communication that resonates with the community's culture.

Longevity and Consistency: Being a longstanding member who consistently contributes over time, Tyler Durden007 has built a reputation and following. Regular participation and maintaining a positive presence often lead to being esteemed by peers.

Overall, Tyler Durden007's popularity on Bigfooty.com stems from a combination of active participation, valuable contributions, expertise, sharp intellect and a likable personality that resonates well with the community's values and interests
I stand by this description of Teach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back