Official Club Stuff Ask Lions_Insider!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi BRAB _INSIDER,

Will there be an opportunity for Lions supporters who attend Victorian games to access face painting? On those occasions when I have travelled to Brisbane to attend games, I have noticed face painting options were available for Lions supporters. Is this simply a case of supply and demand and would the absence of face painting in Melbourne reflect a possible Victorian view that face painting and football are not compatible? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Hi BRAB _INSIDER,

Will there be an opportunity for Lions supporters who attend Victorian games to access face painting? On those occasions when I have travelled to Brisbane to attend games, I have noticed face painting options were available for Lions supporters. Is this simply a case of supply and demand and would the absence of face painting in Melbourne reflect a possible Victorian view that face painting and football are not compatible? Thoughts?

Morning lesser fan.

I can confirm that our Victorian fans do send in angrier emails about small things such as face painting more often. If you want face painting for Victorian based fans as well, your best option would be to move to Brisbane, or pay $185 for a "Interstate" membership that gets you into 4 lions games a year.

Kindest Regards,

BBLFC

Morning lesser fan.

I can confirm that our Victorian fans do send in angrier emails about small things such as face painting more often. If you want face painting for Victorian based fans as well, your best option would be to move to Brisbane, or pay $185 for a "Interstate" membership that gets you into 4 lions games a year.

Kindest Regards,

BBLFC
Such an insightful and balanced appraisal of the situation. Thank you BRAB _INSIDER!

Such an insightful and balanced appraisal of the situation. Thank you BRAB _INSIDER!

Not a problem cobber.

Remember to buy some sick Fitzroy merch when you get the chance on the Lions Shop website! We deliver for free to all Brisbane based addresses, and charge $10 delivery to Victoria for every Melbourne game that we should have received under the merger agreement but nevertheless didn't. This season, it'll be $20.

Not a problem cobber.

Remember to buy some sick Fitzroy merch when you get the chance on the Lions Shop website! We deliver for free to all Brisbane based addresses, and charge $10 delivery to Victoria for every Melbourne game that we should have received under the merger agreement but nevertheless didn't. This season, it'll be $20.
I’m following this thread. It’s great to have an opportunity to get the inside running on the things that matter. Nunez and Dylan12 this is gold!

Ok! Ok! I’ve got another one. BRAB _INSIDER, some people have said the club crucified Bastinac. Do you think he was metaphorically crucified?

In many ways absolutely.
Supplementary Question - from the perspective of BRAB _INSIDER, who was crucified more?
a. James Hawksley
b. Ryan Bastinac
c. Amon Buchanan
d. Sam Sheldon
e. All of the above

I quit. These questions just won't stop.

b. Ryan Bastinac
That was my last one. I am aware that we don’t want to tire the BRAB _INSIDER that laid the golden egg. You could always take ages to get back to me. Make it like real life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a problem cobber.

Sick Fitzroy merch comes from only one place:

Supplementary Question - from the perspective of BRAB _INSIDER, who was crucified more?
a. James Hawksley
b. Ryan Bastinac
c. Amon Buchanan
d. Sam Sheldon
e. All of the above
Surely Tommy Cutler should've been an option and even Josh Walker.

FWIW, I liked Goose Maguire and Jason Roe when many wanted them gone.

As ever ... spot on.

Come on, it really has to be either Adam Heuskes or Albett Proud. Both such upstanding and solid club citizens.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Ask Lions_Insider!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back