WikiLeaks Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

which bf poster paid the bitcoin amount?

A transaction recorded on mempool.space – a software website used to visualise data about the Bitcoin ecosystem – shows one user donated ‎8.07173122 BTC to Assange’s link, which converts to $739,789.
Assange’s wife, lawyer Stella Assange, told Reuters on Wednesday that this week’s chartered flights cost $782,334.
Assange’s team has also raised $793,456 via Crowdfunder and $20,384 via GoFundMe, meaning his campaign has surpassed the cost of the jet hire.
The Free Assange website states that Assange is in “dire need of recovery” and the leftover funds will be used to ensure his “recovery and well-being and safety”.
$782k for a chartered flight?!?!

$782k for a chartered flight?!?!
international , you pay for plane's fallow storage , not merely the single-interstate-flight

see how profitable even #Rynair are now with market-equilibrium and teilleydolly's[sic] bid down to indentured servant wage... *not_a_contradiction

Significant monies will be paid out for extraneous costs on route-mapping , reserving fly-time and incoming spot at airport and landing instructor , all adds up

Sounds like something Simon Birmingham would say.
I think the response Tweet was something about journos who love being an extension of the US government PR outfit hating journos who rock the boat.

lol, the dems tried to kill him so he released some shit. Fair tbh

Trump offered him a full pardon if he released the leak source for the DNC emails(ie it wasn't Russia), he refused because journalism. When you realise dems/GOP are both right wingers this may make sense to you
If you cant see the difference between trump and the dems then i would argue you are a right winger. One group is for left wing values such as democracy, liberty, indvidual human rights, protection of the weakest. The other is not.

If you cant see the difference between trump and the dems then i would argue you are a right winger. One group is for left wing values such as democracy, liberty, indvidual human rights, protection of the weakest. The other is not.
Well this seems like a great example of the dems not being for those values at all when it came to Assange, almost like these things are a facade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think keeping his ego in check will be his biggest issue from here. The internet was a different place when Chelsea Manning was leaking documents to him and there might be a bit of a battle to remain relevant after this long away from the front lines.
That's okay, he'll just tweet that he's non-binary.

Well this seems like a great example of the dems not being for those values at all when it came to Assange, almost like these things are a facade
How so? Rule of law argued for assange to face trial for breaking laws. Whether those laws were right or not is a different matter. Dictators dont apply rules consistently across individuals and change them to suit personal, national and popular whims. Thats the way Trump would run his government. Liberal democracies do apply laws equally to all. And who is to say what the outcome with Assange would of been at trial. He may of got off. We will never know.

How so? Rule of law argued for assange to face trial for breaking laws. Whether those laws were right or not is a different matter. Dictators dont apply rules consistently across individuals and change them to suit personal, national and popular whims. Thats the way Trump would run his government. Liberal democracies do apply laws equally to all. And who is to say what the outcome with Assange would of been at trial. He may of got off. We will never know.
Only US law is not applied consistently across individuals. Assange has no first amendment rights as far as I know.

It's an attack on press freedom. Just the US exercising its hegemony because he embarrassed them.

Ahhhh my sweet summer child

Liberty?
Free speech?
Protection of the weakest? do whistle blowers count?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back