Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood

Completed it last night - epic series, epic game!

Cannot believe the improvement from AC to AC2 to Brotherhood, has a game ever gotten better and better such as this has!

Almost identical, Brotherhood as new counters, slightly improved wall climbing etc.

Love how much more of a positive response AC2 and AC:B have gotten compared to AC1. Goes to show that developers really can turn a game around and make it even better if they put some effort in.

Just played a few games of MP and had a ball, only played manhunt but fun times.

Goin to start the SP one day, i will pump through it before the end of Feb(KZ3)

Love how much more of a positive response AC2 and AC:B have gotten compared to AC1. Goes to show that developers really can turn a game around and make it even better if they put some effort in.

But its not like AC1 was a bad game. It was repetitive. It still sold a bajillion copies too. Don't get me wrong, its by far the weakest of the series.....

But the skeleton was there for a great game. They listened to feedback and improved it.

They fixed up every minor problem from AC1 to AC2, but in such an amzing way, that i was blown away by how far it came in the space of 1 game.

But yeah AC:BH> AC2> AC1

I don't want to lose Ezio though :(

But its not like AC1 was a bad game. It was repetitive. It still sold a bajillion copies too. Don't get me wrong, its by far the weakest of the series.....

But the skeleton was there for a great game. They listened to feedback and improved it.

They fixed up every minor problem from AC1 to AC2, but in such an amzing way, that i was blown away by how far it came in the space of 1 game.

But yeah AC:BH> AC2> AC1

I don't want to lose Ezio though :(
That's what makes AC1 so disappointing though. If they had come up with something of the calibre of AC2 as their starting point, imagine how far along we'd be by now, 3+ years down the track!

What it could be likened to is how Naughty Dog improved Uncharted 2 from Uncharted 1. Uncharted 1 was still an awesome game, a good solid 9/10. Then Naughty Dog took all the good, added things like MP and co-op and also refined what was there and came up with a 9.5-10/10 game. It's also easy enough to go back to Uncharted 1 after Uncharted 2 because what's there is still very solid.

As far as I see it, AC1 is nothing close to AC2 or ACB and I wouldn't go back to it for anything because it's such a huge step back. I doubt anyone could go back to AC1 after AC2 or ACB in fact.

AC Brotherhood Multiplayer Trophies

I would be truly grateful if someone could join me and together we could get AC Brotherhood Multiplayer Trophies specifically Employee of the Month and Role Model. I am having trouble understanding what all the bonuses are.

They are the only 2 trophies I need.

If anyone wants to help my PSN is: GeneralHodge

I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not even close to finishing this yet.:eek:

However that's not to say I haven't been playing it, I've put in at least 30 hours so far (probably even more) and am only up to Sequence 6.

I have though 'liberated' just about 100% of Rome, as well as buying up every single store and landmark (which disappointingly offer nothing more to the game, owning all landmarks nets you less than 1000 florens per 20mins and really the owning of them is no different to not owning them).

I've been doing the guild objectives, collecting feathers, flags and treasures. Finished off the Borgia Towers a while back too. Have also got all 12 Assassin's up to the assassin level (the last 5 or so were simple as I had about 5-7 Assassin's and just sent the lower levels on high XP missions and they were levelling up about 3 or 4 levels at a time!).

Also been completing the Leonardo machine missions along with stuff like the Courtesan assignments, Romulus Lairs (which there really need to be more of, as they're fantastic), Templar missions and the occasional Christina mission.

The game is just so polished and complete that when there's so much that keeps you away from the story missions and you still can have a ton of fun, well that's just about perfection.

As far as I see it, AC1 is nothing close to AC2 or ACB and I wouldn't go back to it for anything because it's such a huge step back. I doubt anyone could go back to AC1 after AC2 or ACB in fact.

I started with AC2, and just started ACB last night, but is the gameplay in AC1 that bad, that there would be no enjoyment despite the awesome storyline of the AC world that sucks you in?

I started with AC2, and just started ACB last night, but is the gameplay in AC1 that bad, that there would be no enjoyment despite the awesome storyline of the AC world that sucks you in?

Yep. It's WAY too repetitive. If you're completely hardcore (and I know you are) you could try it, but it's going to be disappoint

Just finished the story. Very interesting stuff, no idea where it's going to go but it was pretty ****ing sweet.

Although longest friggen credits EVER, I can never skip through credits as I'm always afraid I'll miss something crucial after them (as there was in the first minute of the credits in this). But jeez it just keeps going and going and going!!!

Only got a few more things to complete now to 100% the SP element. Finish off Subject 16's glyphs and find all flags as well as a few other little trophies and I'm done on that aspect. Then it's on to just grinding the MP over time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ACB MP map to be unlocked when the Assassin's Creed Facebook page hits 1 million 'likes'/fans. Still about 45,000+ needed.

http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed
Assassin’s Creed’s 1 Million Facebook Fan Celebration!

As we approach this major milestone for the Assassin’s Creed community, we want to make sure we do something extra special for reaching 1 million fans on our Facebook page. Here are a few of the things we have planned to celebrate our community and demonstrate our d...eepest thanks for all of your support over the years:
• Community Unlock: Venezia by Night will be unlocked in multiplayer!
• UbiWorkshop has created a new shirt to commemorate the event!
• Watch our team’s THANK YOU video, featuring real life Assassin’s Creed developers!
• UbiWorkshop will also be offering a 24-hour discount: 15% off and worldwide delivery!
• Special Giveaways on our Facebook page!

ACB MP map to be unlocked when the Assassin's Creed Facebook page hits 1 million 'likes'/fans. Still about 45,000+ needed.

http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed
New map is here. And this years AC to be announced in May.

Source: http://au.ps2.ign.com/articles/114/1149554p1.html
CEO Yves Guillemot confirmed on this morning's earnings call the publisher will release another title in the series later this calendar year and that we'll hear details this coming May. Guillemot wouldn't budge any further when asked for more information, but stated the game will be a "packaged title," likely ruling out it will be a smaller, expansion-style product.

I think Ive been pwned.

I used one save slot. My last save is just at the start of the final scene.

I see no way I can go back and get full sync. AM I ****ed?
No, you can replay any mission from the chapter (DNA) select screen at any point in the game.

Anyone still play this?? I got the game as a gift a long time ago, played it for a bit, put it down, and just recently picked it back up. I gave the multiplayer a go and got hooked!! It's awesome to play this hide and seek style and try to outwit your opponents, something that's largely unavailable in any other multiplayer i've played. Really good and I rate it. Will have to play through the storyline cos I hear it's decent, but multiplayer's awesome

Just finished AC2 and bought this for $25 at Cashies. Not enjoying it as much as AC2. The combat is better but the missions and level design aren't as good so far.

well, I been playing the DLC, and ****ing loving it tbh. So good to slip back into Ezio's skin and get around Rome again. The missions are varied and a lot of fun, and of course trying to do them all 100% sync.

What I wasn't expecting, which I've loved, is the Templar's Lairs - 2 levels much like the Romulus lairs.

So, so, so much fun. I really can't wait for the next installment.

I don't like the whole 100% sync thing. Feels like they are forcing me to play the missions a certain way. I prefer to do things in my own manner, but I hate not getting 100%

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back