Rumour Assistant Coach Gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

You would think the afl would try and convince him to coach gold coast. But the rumor I heard yesterday is that west coast would be keen and that simmo might want to go back to vic to live after next year, eagles certainly would be able to pay him a kings ransom. There is more to that rumor which is a bit complicated and which may interest us at port but not prepared to run with it yet as it still just a rumor as far as I'm concerned and not fact at this stage.
Anything that gets Hinkley out of my club, I'm on board with.

You would think the afl would try and convince him to coach gold coast. But the rumor I heard yesterday is that west coast would be keen and that simmo might want to go back to vic to live after next year, eagles certainly would be able to pay him a kings ransom. There is more to that rumor which is a bit complicated and which may interest us at port but not prepared to run with it yet as it still just a rumor as far as I'm concerned and not fact at this stage.
That was more of a joke that North Melbourne should merge with Gold Coast :$

21e44449-0c2f-43c2-89cd-fd6b7027f4ec_text.gif

He hasn't played in years?

Its Vossy good luck to him now lets get someone into the senior assistants chair that can challenge ken and give him fresh Ideas instead of just sitting there and being a yes man.

Do we actually interview people or just go on name like we did with Voss? if the best guy tactically is some no name working in a state league so be it, find out instead of oh ghee gahh Lenny Hayes jobs yours yibbida yibbida.

It will be interesting to see how our football dept shapes up now that two senior guys are out the door. More onus/ spotlight will be on Hinkley now hopefully.

I’m forever intrigued by how everyone seems to think they know who is a good assistant and who isn’t. Seriously, what would we know?

It’s probably fair to say that those that have narrowly missed out on senior roles means they are pretty good at what they do.

But a part from that I know sweet fa.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m forever intrigued by how everyone seems to think they know who is a good assistant and who isn’t. Seriously, what would we know?

It’s probably fair to say that those that have narrowly missed out on senior roles means they are pretty good at what they do.

But a part from that I know sweet fa.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
And those currently out of a job aren't necessarily shit, they could have just been cut due to covid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's probably not as simple as that, people with a broader range of skills could have been kept, or skills in areas that were deemed more important to their club at the time.
Or they kept those with contracts, rather than taking on yet more cost by having to pay them out.

Voss was just asked if he's earmarked anyone to bring over to blues with. His response...

"No one I'm willing to name right now".

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Assistant Coach Gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

Back