Media Attn: Those winners of the Commercial (or maybe Residential) spaces in Guns Towers (KP's W&CHF Fundraiser last year & Fire Sale)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi. Anyway I finally got around to processing the floorspaces won via the Women & Childrens Hospital Foundation fundraiser Kennedy Parker ran last November. [this thingo]

18 floor spaces were allocated to donors, and I did run through and add signage, but apart from por_please_ya 's work decking out Fatima's Camel Cavern (Level 7 won by DemurePrincess ) nothing else got done until now because ... reasons.

So now I'm updating the municipal property register and bloody Braklet reminded me of this, so here is the situation for those winners:

Brenton Davy - you're good, you described a commercial property.
Tonga Bob - as you already have 1 x residential & 1 x commercial property, this will be a 2nd commercial property for you. No response required unless you have plans.
philreich - as you had no prior premises within this project, you can choose whether you want a commercial space or a residential apartment. Please advise!
Braklet - as you already have 1 x commercial property, I wish to push you towards using your Guns Towers space as a residential apartment.
Gralin - as you had no prior premises within this project, you can choose whether you want a commercial space or a residential apartment. Please advise!
dogs105 - as you already have 1 x commercial property, I wish to push you towards using your Guns Towers space as a residential apartment.
DemurePrincess - you are already all sorted. But I am sure you will have something to say anyway :D
sausageroll - as you already have 1 x residential & 1 x commercial property, this will be a 2nd commercial property for you
Dingster - as you already have 1 x residential & 1 x commercial property, this will be a 2nd commercial property for you
CursingFijian - you're good, you described a commercial property
Falconista - as you had no prior premises within this project, you can choose whether you want a commercial space or a residential apartment. Please advise!
MWPP - as you had no prior premises within this project, you can choose whether you want a commercial space or a residential apartment. Please advise!
spookism - as you had no prior premises within this project, you can choose whether you want a commercial space or a residential apartment. Please advise!
Elton Johns Wig - as you already have 1 x residential & 1 x commercial property, this will be a 2nd commercial property for you. No response required unless you have plans.
omgfridge - as you already have 1 x residential & 1 x commercial property, this will be a 2nd commercial property for you. No response required unless you have plans.
jackster83 - as you already have 1 x residential property, this can be a commercial property of your designation
Ocha905 - you're good, you described a commercial property
Wosh - as you already have 1 x residential property, this can be a commercial property of your designation

So nothing important or special, but those who have a choice of residential or commercial use, I'd be pleased if you could advise!

Usual ruling is max 1 x residential + 1 x commercial property per person(a), but in this case due to the kindness of your donations, the rule does not apply so some are ending up with a second shop on top of whatever they already had.

This helps me to keep track of all the proprietorship data in Sweet municipality:

Thank you all, have a great day.

Hi. Anyway I finally got around to processing the floorspaces won via the Women & Childrens Hospital Foundation fundraiser Kennedy Parker ran last November. [this thingo]

18 floor spaces were allocated to donors, and I did run through and add signage, but apart from por_please_ya 's work decking out Fatima's Camel Cavern (Level 7 won by DemurePrincess ) nothing else got done until now because ... reasons.

So now I'm updating the municipal property register and bloody Braklet reminded me of this, so here is the situation for those winners:

Happy to serve! :smilecat:
Braklet - as you already have 1 x commercial property, I wish to push you towards using your Guns Towers space as a residential apartment.

I would be honored to live in Guns Towers, on those rare occasions when I'm not engaged in my educational or athletic commitments over in Spotswood Academy.

Tonga Bob - as you already have 1 x residential & 1 x commercial property, this will be a 2nd commercial property for you. No response required unless you have plans.
philreich - as you had no prior premises within this project, you can choose whether you want a commercial space or a residential apartment. Please advise!
Gralin - as you had no prior premises within this project, you can choose whether you want a commercial space or a residential apartment. Please advise!
dogs105 - as you already have 1 x commercial property, I wish to push you towards using your Guns Towers space as a residential apartment.
DemurePrincess - you are already all sorted. But I am sure you will have something to say anyway :D
sausageroll - as you already have 1 x residential & 1 x commercial property, this will be a 2nd commercial property for you
Dingster - as you already have 1 x residential & 1 x commercial property, this will be a 2nd commercial property for you
Falconista - as you had no prior premises within this project, you can choose whether you want a commercial space or a residential apartment. Please advise!
MWPP - as you had no prior premises within this project, you can choose whether you want a commercial space or a residential apartment. Please advise!
spookism - as you had no prior premises within this project, you can choose whether you want a commercial space or a residential apartment. Please advise!
Elton Johns Wig - as you already have 1 x residential & 1 x commercial property, this will be a 2nd commercial property for you. No response required unless you have plans.
omgfridge - as you already have 1 x residential & 1 x commercial property, this will be a 2nd commercial property for you. No response required unless you have plans.
jackster83 - as you already have 1 x residential property, this can be a commercial property of your designation
Wosh - as you already have 1 x residential property, this can be a commercial property of your designation

So nothing important or special, but those who have a choice of residential or commercial use, I'd be pleased if you could advise!

Usual ruling is max 1 x residential + 1 x commercial property per person(a), but in this case due to the kindness of your donations, the rule does not apply so some are ending up with a second shop on top of whatever they already had.

This helps me to keep track of all the proprietorship data in Sweet municipality:

had no idea I was such a real estate mogul, will let the bank know so my mortgage payments decrease

@MWPP - as you had no prior premises within this project, you can choose whether you want a commercial space or a residential apartment. Please advise!
Residential please thanks Mobbs

And given the spirit of the fundraisers and the rising cost of living /housing it will be affiliated with the Ronald McDonald house on my end so another interstate or rural sick child and their family can have furnished accommodation free of charge

Mobbs

Did you happen to miss anyone - Tigerturbulance

Last edited:

Something 😬

Commercial it is.

I have an idea for a breakfast cafe that gives you toys at the bottom of the bowl. Like cereals used to do back in the day.

Whose place had I started outfitting as a seedy bar and then didn't finish? 🤔
It's the floor owned by Braklet :D

had no idea I was such a real estate mogul, will let the bank know so my mortgage payments decrease
I barely understand any of those words!

Residential please thanks Mobbs

And given the spirit of the fundraisers and the rising cost of living /housing it will be affiliated with the Ronald McDonald house on my end so another interstate or rural sick child and their family can have furnished accommodation free of charge
No problem MWPP, I can devise away to note the property with this information.

Mobbs

Did you happen to miss anyone - Tigerturbulance
Unsure, he wasn't on the list I was given at the time. Can investigate.

Commercial it is.

I have an idea for a breakfast cafe that gives you toys at the bottom of the bowl. Like cereals used to do back in the day.
I have no recall of that day but it sounds awesome. And totally safe.

Danoz, quick, it's a Fire Sale!
I think the fire is well past. These property bestowments (bestowages? what is the word?) have long been finalised. And Danoz does have a home.

For @mrs_turbo :
It seems that when the Firesale was concluded, that was when the list was published and also when these property attributions were defined.

From the list, the top 3 were the major prizewinners, receiving ownership of Camp Clod (now Hardie Valley), naming rights to Stab Cloud Towers (now Guns Towers) and naming rights to Kennedy Park (ruins) (now Frothies Park). The next 18 highest donors received these floors as a kind of added perk.

You guys, (and I, too!) finished outside that list of 21. I just worked off the list KP published!

It's the floor owned by Braklet :D

I barely understand any of those words!

No problem MWPP, I can devise away to note the property with this information.

Unsure, he wasn't on the list I was given at the time. Can investigate.

I have no recall of that day but it sounds awesome. And totally safe.

I think the fire is well past. These property bestowments (bestowages? what is the word?) have long been finalised. And Danoz does have a home.
Damn haha I'm going to have to get rid of it 🤣 I don't think I got very far though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn haha I'm going to have to get rid of it 🤣 I don't think I got very far though.
It's looking quite Spartan, OK for an urban enclave. The luxo abode is still in Spotswood.

Hi all. I have allowed plenty of time for everyone to get back to me re property use preference and the designation of all floors were resolved except for four. More than two weeks have passed without contact so I'm making a call on one property, and giving one more day for a decision from the proprietor on the other two:
dogs105 - Your floor will be designated for residential purpose, as you already have 1 commercial property..
Falconista - I will designate your floor for commercial purpose if I do not receive a request otherwise within 24 hours.
Gralin - I will designate your floor for commercial purpose if I do not receive a request otherwise within 24 hours.
philreich - I will designate your floor for commercial purpose if I do not receive a request otherwise within 24 hours.

Hi all. I have allowed plenty of time for everyone to get back to me re property use preference and the designation of all floors were resolved except for four. More than two weeks have passed without contact so I'm making a call on one property, and giving one more day for a decision from the proprietor on the other two:
dogs105 - Your floor will be designated for residential purpose, as you already have 1 commercial property..
Falconista - I will designate your floor for commercial purpose if I do not receive a request otherwise within 24 hours.
Gralin - I will designate your floor for commercial purpose if I do not receive a request otherwise within 24 hours.
philreich - I will designate your floor for commercial purpose if I do not receive a request otherwise within 24 hours.
Yay. Somewhere to live at last!!!

Thanks Mobbs!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back