Media S37 Rising Star - Congratulations to our winner Pamcake1

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to ALL the rookies but especially the Top performances here and a Huge Congratulations to you Pamcake1 on the WIN!

JuddgementDay and myblueroan , you have really done Us OOBs so very proud - we love your qooty commitment

1719018610972.png
and now My Cotchin Rules , you will really get to feel what its like on Sunday

...to be sandwiched smashed by OOBs!

Is this the EKA?
An easy mistake to make.
No it is not the EKA.
The BF SFA Rising Star award (based on official match performances on the SIM pitch only) is a different rookie award from the EKA award.

Last edited:
An easy mistake make.
No it is not the EKA.
The BF SFA Rising Star award (based on official match performances on the SIM pitch only) is a different rookie award from the EKA award.

Oh cool.

An easy mistake to make.
No it is not the EKA.

I do love it when I am no longer the nOOB!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know what you've been eating but they weren't horse fingers

Time to broaden your palate

flattered donald glover GIF

View attachment 2025972

Now for second - an unlucky position because it was a very difficult decision to rank the final two players in Pamcake1 and JuddgementDay. One a raging favourite for most of the season, the other a quiet achiever who has been pivotal to his team's success and a standout in his position. But alas, there may only be one winner. And one best loser.

View attachment 2025981

JuddgementDay did not get nominated for this award until Round 18 but that is more an indictment on my juddgement (geddit?) than his qootballing ability. It was more of a body of work nomination on that day, with 18 disposals against the Royals, but what a body of work it was! JD was perhaps unlucky to not sneak a spot in the All-SFA team in Season 37 as he was statistically the best half back in the entire league averaging 15 disposals, 5 marks and 1.4 tackles per game. He's been an instrumental cog in a dominant Old Boys backline and despite missing out on Rising Star honours he'll no doubt be focused on bringing home a premiership on Sunday to cap off a wonderful debut season.

Great debut season JuddgementDay / glad to see you recognised for your work on/off the field! 💪🏼

View attachment 2025991

And with 11 rookies down, that of course leaves us with just our winner.

View attachment 2025992

Pamcake1 benefitted from a youth-first policy at the Wonders and staked her spot on the wing for the entirety of Season 37. Opposite her captain AnUltimateRessie, she was the standout rookie performer this season averaging 22 disposals, 4 marks and 1.3 tackles and her 72.6 DT points per game led allcomers in her cohort. It didn't take long to pick up a nomination with 33 disposals and 3 goals in Round 3 making her the early favourite for this award and she maintained the rage throughout. Congratulations to Pamcake1 for joining some league greats in winning a Rising Star award!

View attachment 2025997

Congrats Pamcake1 - well deserved,has been fun to watch you integrate Into the SFA!

Brilliant work by big_icky throughout the season on the Rising Star award and with the stats and graphics behind the scenes here.

Great job on the night by the previous winner Ocha905 presenting the awards and the countdown.

Congratulations to all this season’s rookies, the winners on the night and particularly to Pamcake1 for taking it out.

IMG_2276.gif

Apologies to Pedro for the gaffe. You're a well deserving winner of the mini-Fred. I'm not taking it away from myblueroan though since it was not her fault.

Therefore you both can share custody of the trophy, cut it in half, make a replica or whatever suits you both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media S37 Rising Star - Congratulations to our winner Pamcake1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back