Media S37 Rising Star - Congratulations to our winner Pamcake1

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2025991

And with 11 rookies down, that of course leaves us with just our winner.

View attachment 2025992

Pamcake1 benefitted from a youth-first policy at the Wonders and staked her spot on the wing for the entirety of Season 37. Opposite her captain AnUltimateRessie, she was the standout rookie performer this season averaging 22 disposals, 4 marks and 1.3 tackles and her 72.6 DT points per game led allcomers in her cohort. It didn't take long to pick up a nomination with 33 disposals and 3 goals in Round 3 making her the early favourite for this award and she maintained the rage throughout. Congratulations to Pamcake1 for joining some league greats in winning a Rising Star award!

View attachment 2025997
#Queen

All welcome, to Pamzilla's favourite bar in Bayonne Fr. Celebrating the Bumper Harvest of Rookies one and all.

13490677_1110345682321562_5689465292960687453_o.jpg
Birthday Champagne GIF by Saweetie
champagne GIF
New Year Drinking GIF

New Year Smiling GIF
Happy New Year GIF
champagne GIF
champagne GIF
champagne GIF
easter bunny drinking GIF by Robert E Blackmon

432879057_922561829876175_7332501361832905581_n.jpg

Another ****ing rigged award.

I get treated like nothing from the sim and all associated with it.

congrats Pamcake1 Well done and great to have you involved
I can't read what you've written that you've tagged me in Nothing sorry.
It's a shame that you feel aggrieved, I note that you have a badge of a win under your avatar, so you have been on the other end of the stick before, that's life huh.
I'm happy that I am but one of a bumper year of damn fine Rookies and that's a win for everyone.
Cheers.

Finally home, well and truly sunk by the IKEA meatballs, mash, peas, gravy, Swedish jam, chips, garlic bread, choc mouse, and a cinnamon scroll that has not been read or eaten yet. was not as good as it looked.

It was a cracker of an awards ceremony tonight. Thoroughly entertaining.

And wonderful to have Wonders teammate Pamtelope take out the big one.

Antelope Jumping GIF

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations Pamcake.
I guess I'll have to wait for the hottest player awards to be number #1.
After all, it's not how you play... it's how you look.
Teeth Weirdo GIF
Doesn’t that belong to Dingster already 🤷🏼‍♀️

It is a great honour to announce the winner of Goal Kicker of the Year (let's call it the mini-Fred) to -

View attachment 2025847

The SFA is truly the place miracles happen.
Here's where an online community comes together in complete unity with nary a shitfight to be seen. Um, actually forget that.
How about a place where a simulated God fairly and equitably decides winners of the competition... Remembers I'm a Warrior... nevermind...

Ok ok, how about a place where a blue horse can kick snags upon snags. As some 90's celebrities once said -

Fortunately myblueroan proved it was more than possible for the equine community to achieve their dreams of playing and thriving in the SFA. MBR Kicked a remarkable 27 goals in the regular season before adding another 3 in the dominant Qualifying Final win against the Swamprats. Most of the goals came predominantly from the Ruck Rover position although a massive 5 goals straight was achieved in round 2 against the Dragons playing forward in just her 2nd game. Along with her immense matchday thread contributions it wasn't long before the Old Boy's knew they had a special rookie at their qlub.

The OOB's are going to need a big contribution from MBR in the Grand Final if they are to achieve their preordained prophecy of #cup2spoon2cup

Congratulations to MBR on a fine season! This award can sit pretty next to your newly acquired EKA trophy.

Not trying to take away from myblueroan here, but it should be pointed out that Pedro had a fantastic rookie season, booting a fantastic 35 goals from 19 games, as a perfect foil to Brenton Davy

We at the Royals would like to congratulate him on a great first season.

Not trying to take away from myblueroan here, but it should be pointed out that Pedro had a fantastic rookie season, booting a fantastic 35 goals from 19 games, as a perfect foil to Brenton Davy

Boy, I hope someone gets fired for this blunder.

Don't forget the game he kicked 7 goals from 7 kicks in the FP. Well done Pedro 👏 the true winner of the goal kicking award. Rd 8 vs Gumbies if anyone wants to fact check.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media S37 Rising Star - Congratulations to our winner Pamcake1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back