Racing August Daily Punt - Randwick Only In Afgladystan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CI is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn - wont ever win agian.

Well down if you found the winner back from 2350 and heavily backed - must have juiced the living fk out of it last two starts looking at its SP profile. You'd be forgiven for thinking that race was run in Queensland.

#they

Get On SA might be the worst thing ive ever seen on TV

Why would i want to take tips off Terry McAuliffe ffs

I'm waiting for the launch of Get On Canberra Acton with Scomo handing out tips

The Nunthorpe for the speedsters is tonight's G1 at the Slowbor meeting and it is an intriguing contest to say the least. I'm happy to take on the Wesley Ward fave who was rolled at Royal Ascot last year but went on to win the Breeders Cup sprint. Happy to play SUESA who flogged them in the King George at Glorious Goodwood which is normally the A form for this race. Only query is whether she can bring her form to a firmer surface but more than enough juice in the price to allow for that.

The Lonsdale Cup sees STRADIVARIUS go around in a small field following his scratching from Glorious Goodwood - I was happy to risk him one last time there so the same applies here - especially on a firmer deck. Trueshan should go lengths backward on the firmer deck while Melbourne Cup horse Spanish Mission is the only other horse that can win in.

The Gimcrack sees Coventry Stakes winner BERKSHIRE SHADOW get back into the winners circle having been nutted out at Glorious Goodwood. July Stakes winner Lusail looks his main danger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do we reckon Degraves is going to SP? Money from the masses push it into the red or will the big punters look to play something else at the prices?

Pattern dependent I would have thought but would be staggered if it got anywhere near red figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back