August Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Dissident in the Memsie for me.. love the horse, think he will take the next step this prep, could even be a Cox Plate chance, been wanting a dry track forever now and finally gets it today.

Saver on Messene.

Well done. Not a single winner today. 4 seconds and the rest are still running.

If A Time for Julia wins I'm rolling it, plenty of placings for me as well today.

Have 2,6,7,8,9,10 and 12 going in last leg of quad, nightmare race, could easily miss the first three home with all those numbers.

Smells like Spring!!!! Woohooo

Caulfield

Race 5 Richie's Vibe got $7.50 yesterday wish i got the $10 they opened with that was crazy odds, into $6 this morning

Race 6 Chivalry, 2 YO prep was sound but looked like a type that would preogress more as a 3 year old, all class and think it takes it up another gear this prep big spring player! $7

Race 7 Commanding Jewel $7 can't believe the odds! Gregers is well under its quote at the moment, soft kill first up got to dicate everything out in front, stack of pace in the race today with thiamndi, hazard and Gais runner, Oliver to keep the Jewel of the speed and go bang down the middle of the track, trialed enormously!

Race 8 The Memsie, forgiving Puisance De Lune, first up 1400m no speed on out the back, always thought the get back run on types have a tough battle first up and need the run to get back into gear, still hit the line just missed that turn of foot we saw last year, genuine pace on in the race today and $11 on offer is too hard to pass on! Can't wait to see some improvement today.

Race 9 Marksmanship @ $10 ex Williams horse who has grown a leg with Ciaoron Mahers stable going for 4 wins on the trot

Staying clear of Rosehill

Morphetville

Race 3 #3 Submarine

Race 5 #2 Grumpy Guru

Race 6 #11 Maglissa

Race 8 #9 War is Over

Richie's Vibe Dissapointing

Chivalry Highlight of the day WINS

Commanding Jewel very good performance probably wins with a little more luck WILL WIN NEXT START 3RD

Puisance De Lune better effort up behind the speed today Dissident just given a gun ride of the leaders 3RD

Marksmanship had a tough time up front on a hot tempo hung on for 3RD

Remove this Banner Ad

August Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back