Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 eazy

Team Captain
Jul 29, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
With Paris Olympics only weeks away which are out best chances in winning Gold in France (besides swimmers, Jessica Fox and women's high jump).

With Paris Olympics only weeks away which are out best chances in winning Gold in France (besides swimmers, Jessica Fox and women's high jump).
We have discussed some of this in the Aussie Watch thread. In case moderator Jeremias amalgamates this thread with that one, the best chances to win are those athletes ranked #1 in their sport in 2024 and / or won medals at 2023 world championships. (the few world champs held in 2024 are somewhat meaningless as athletes likely to win have not attended or held back their efforts.)

I have put a number of these athletes / teams in that thread.

We have discussed some of this in the Aussie Watch thread. In case moderator Jeremias amalgamates this thread with that one, the best chances to win are those athletes ranked #1 in their sport in 2024 and / or won medals at 2023 world championships. (the few world champs held in 2024 are somewhat meaningless as athletes likely to win have not attended or held back their efforts.)

I have put a number of these athletes / teams in that thread.
Thanks mate, please link me that

Thanks mate, please link me that

Keep track of all our Aussie athletes here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back