Australia v India - pre series discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Aust won't repeat the mistake of not rotating their bowling attack v India. Cost us at the GABBA last time when Starc et al looked well n truly cooked. Read somewhere Cummins stated he had confidence in the big 3 playing all 5 tests....heck I hope not.

Marnus to open isn't a bad shout. He's been poor at no.3 in the last few years. Marsh/head/smith don't want to open.

Maybe bring back David Warner?

Marnus to open isn't a bad shout. He's been poor at no.3 in the last few years. Marsh/head/smith don't want to open.

Maybe bring back David Warner?

Hate this robbing Peter to pay Paul idea. He’s our best 3 averages 50 there

Still wouldn't discount Marnus goes up to open.....and an option comes into the middle order......Mcsweeney Inglis to name a few

would've been interesting who they had pencilled in to open if green was fit.

i have no idea which way the selectors will go - just whoever gets the nod, i hope they suceed.

the revolving door of opening pairs continue - it may be a few years until the stars align and we have a gun opening pair with their careers at the same stage eg. taylor/slater hayden/langer etc.

will be interesting whenever green comes back in and for who? could it align with khawaja's retirement - discussion for another time i guess. in any case the make up of the side for the sri lanka tour will be interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia v India - pre series discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back