Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah not worth the risk. If he’s all but guaranteed to go first round, take it and run.

Wonder if he get stashed back in the NBL next season.
I reckon he will be a first rounder given his skill set and age. Draft is BAD so teams will be looks for his type with upside

Id like to see Ben at the camp but under the premise you won’t be playing but there to be part of the team and to show you are a team player.

Id like to see Ben at the camp but under the premise you won’t be playing but there to be part of the team and to show you are a team player.
I'd like to see us move on from a bloke who has barely played the last 3 years, is afraid to shoot and most importantly has treated the Boomers with disdain for most of his life.

I'd like to see us move on from a bloke who has barely played the last 3 years, is afraid to shoot and most importantly has treated the Boomers with disdain for most of his life.
And when the going gets tough Ben gets going. BS hasn’t been on a stage as big as the olympics since he was scared to death by Trae Young’s shadow

Contract year for Ben. He'll need to show something, best chance to see him play at a high level. I'd easily take him in the boomers team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s awesome. Imagine having a 7’3 beast like him running around in his prime for the boomers

Hopefully we develop some other talls around him, there’s a few prospects.

Condon , wessells , olbright

Furphy, ducas , toohey as forwards all 6’7 and above.

We’ve got an abundance of wings , it’s those 4 and 5 spots that we lack depth in right now.

(Prob some I’m missing)

Giddey to bulls for caruso as per woj

Glad I dont buy jerseys

Last edited:
Giddey to bulls for caruso as per woj

Glad I dont buy jerseys
Interesting move for the thunder - he was always on the outer. With Lonzo being so injury prone - could be a good chance for Giddey but he needs to carry a fair bit as the Bulls will likely bottom out.

I like the move for Giddey, assuming they allow him to be the primary ball handler (you’d assume with the Lonzo comps they are making) I’ll back him in to average 10+ assists.

I like the move for Giddey, assuming they allow him to be the primary ball handler (you’d assume with the Lonzo comps they are making) I’ll back him in to average 10+ assists.
The comments about him are terrible on instagram, calling him a pedo etc. I hope he does well .

Interesting move for the thunder - he was always on the outer. With Lonzo being so injury prone - could be a good chance for Giddey but he needs to carry a fair bit as the Bulls will likely bottom out.
He’s almost extension eligible. OKC couldn’t/wouldnt pay him so the trade makes sense.

Good luck to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back