Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's about time they had someone to carry Cam Bairstow's flame.
One of the more interesting basketball careers I’ve seen.

Feels like a weird fever dream even acknowledging the fact that he represented Australia in a World Cup and Olympics…

Bulls is a good fit. Keep working on that shooting and he will be a good nba player for a long time
Seems to be a problem with Aussie basketball players. Giddeys defence is never going to be great so he really needs to improve his shooting over the offseason otherwise we have Ben Simmons 2.0, except Simmons was actually great defensively.

Still looking more hopeful than Ben since he isn't always injured.
Giddey's stats when SGA was out fo a brief period last year are what gives me optimism he can be a very good player at nba level, When he returned to the primary playmaking role for a 5 or 6 game period he was a very good player.

I think Chicago is a great fit and he'll average around 17 points and 8 assists next year. Obviously if his 3 point shot improves he could get to 20 points a game.

Last edited:
Giddeys best role is with ball in hand creating. Obviously OKC have others in SGA and JDub who they want doing that, so Giddey standing in a corner is literally the worst use of his skills.

Should be good in Chicago. They need to move derozan though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back