Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently won’t effect his Olympics.

And because I didn’t see it, refuse to believe Reath played.
Hilariously the only highlight posted on the Boomers Instagram is Reath getting a block.

Exum dislocated finger, apparently being treated a serious injury.

Apart from that bad news, our warm up results have me pretty positive. No reason we can’t top the group tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going off box score looks like Magnay and Reath both did we considering the opposition.

nick kay 28 minutes still

Exum dislocated finger, apparently being treated a serious injury.

Apart from that bad news, our warm up results have me pretty positive. No reason we can’t top the group tbh.

Hi Matisse, so can you come play?

Going off box score looks like Magnay and Reath both did we considering the opposition.
Against France with Gobert and Wemby, you have to play two legit bigs. Ideally at least one needs to be able to hit the three otherwise you've got nearly 15 feet of humans in Wmeby and Gobert camping in the key just killing any chance of penetration.

We absolutely can still bring a player in if it’s that bad. I noticed that Thon is still waiting for approval from FIBA to play for South Sudan, verdict expected today.

We absolutely can still bring a player in if it’s that bad. I noticed that Thon is still waiting for approval from FIBA to play for South Sudan, verdict expected today.
Fingers crossed for Thon. Would suck for whoever misses out for him, but love the South Sudanese. We should be encouraging them as much as possible, and also consider making all South Sudanese players count as Australians (non-imports) for the purposes of the NBL (even if they haven't grown up here).

Fingers crossed for Thon. Would suck for whoever misses out for him, but love the South Sudanese. We should be encouraging them as much as possible, and also consider making all South Sudanese players count as Australians (non-imports) for the purposes of the NBL (even if they haven't grown up here).
I'd agree with this

Thon playing in Lebanon, surely the NBL is better than that anyway?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back