Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

We should be encouraging them as much as possible, and also consider making all South Sudanese players count as Australians (non-imports) for the purposes of the NBL (even if they haven't grown up here).
Should at least be able to take the extra "Asian player" import slot. Actually wouldn't be against expanding that to everywhere except North America and Europe.

If you are not already aware, I invite you to contribute and enjoy the basketball during and in the Official 2024 Paris Olympic Games basketball thread (XXXIII Olympiad)

Flew home last night rom Sydney and saw Rose Gold was available on Qantas entertainment - had been meaning to watch it but had never got around to it.

Was amazing. For anyone who has yet to watch I can't recommend highly enough.

Pretty sure it's available on ABC iView still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the 9Now stream behind by almost a minute for everyone, or is it just my s**t internet?
Reckon it’s the stream, I was watching the bike time trials and they were commenting about a minute behind what I was watching

We played dumb offense in the third. Luckily McVeigh got us out of the shit with some clutch threes. He must be close to an NBA two way contract at a minimum?

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back