Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Two way contract obtained by Luke Travers.
He won’t make it. Seen him play live several times for the Wildcats. Even if he becomes an elite shooter, the rest of his game is NBL standard

The annual Ben Simmons training clip has been released with him shooting 3s. I don't know why he bothers.

I still support Ben despite his issues, I hope he plays for the Boomers one day (on the teams terms). But he has to have some self-awareness that these clips make him a running joke.

Just put your head down and do the work son, don't try to claim you can shoot 3s when you refuse to do so in game.

The annual Ben Simmons training clip has been released with him shooting 3s. I don't know why he bothers.

I still support Ben despite his issues, I hope he plays for the Boomers one day (on the teams terms). But he has to have some self-awareness that these clips make him a running joke.

Just put your head down and do the work son, don't try to claim you can shoot 3s when you refuse to do so in game.
His shot still looks funky as. Elbow waaaayyyy out to the side. Don’t trust it to hold up at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back