Australian Idol 2005 - Official thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke, your assessment was pretty close to the mark for mine. I think 2 of Milly, Laura and Tarni will go.

Anne was the best, I also liked Natalie's effort, and James too I thought was quite good, even tho he seems to be a bit of a tool.

And the other 6 i thought were so-so but should be safe for this week. With 2 to depart tho, there is a chance someone like Roxane could be unlucky tonight.

Dan is a gun, best voice. his try a little tenderness reindition was awesome.

Lee will not be the oz idol simply cause he can only do rock. ditto tarni.

laura? waste of time. shell put on the waterworks to get sympathy votes again.

Chris, knows how to work the camera but mustve been smoking something judging by the way he changes songs. lots of grunts and noises! he does that a lot - ruined a great song.

anyone singing chisel gets a tick in my book!

Idol is again proving to be the joke it was last year. One of the most unique people in the comp gets voted out in the first week.

Chris should not have gone this week and it is all because of 1 person......F**KIN LAURA.

I am extremely ********ed off...
Chris was close to the most talented person there and he goes first week... wat a joke this competition is...

No surprise really. Both were pretty average last night. I was surprised that Milly was in the bottom 3. She didn't have a great performance last night but she is someone I would expect would gather a bit of a cult following.

The Silencer said:
Chris was close to the most talented person there and he goes first week... wat a joke this competition is...

yeah a bloke with a flat voice is very talented :thumbsu:

The Silencer said:

LMAO.@Only now realising the competition is a joke.

That dude was a knob polisher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just love the way Laura stirs so many people up. Though I don't believe she could win this comp, I think its fantastic she lived to fight another week.

Just look at the way the producers capitalise on the whole situation. The controversial week Laura gets through, they announce the verdict 'in no particular order.'
So the first two are put through and suspense is built as they play the whipping girl off against everyone's darlin. In the viewer's mind, Laura pipped Roxane at the post that week, but who's to say she didn't poll highest of all top 4?

Dan England is the favourite at $3 to be the Australian Idol according to centebet, followed by Natalie Zahra at $4.50. The value is Daniel Spillane at $13.

Watch for Emily to have "peformance of the year" so far with her RESPECT song tonight. Just a little feeling I have, but Mark Holden will give it a touchdown and Kyle will say it is the best performance he has seen in Idol 3.

X_box_X said:
Dan England is the favourite at $3 to be the Australian Idol according to centebet, followed by Natalie Zahra at $4.50. The value is Daniel Spillane at $13.
I reckon Natalie is a bit lucky to be considered second favourite. Wherever Anne and Emily are in the betting order, I'd put something on them!

X_box_X said:
Watch for Emily to have "peformance of the year" so far with her RESPECT song tonight. Just a little feeling I have.
Great call, you may very well be right about that! :)

luke2177 said:
I reckon Natalie is a bit lucky to be considered second favourite. Wherever Anne and Emily are in the betting order, I'd put something on them!

Great call, you may very well be right about that! :)

I would have Natalie second favorite by far

what the hell is mark holdenw earing tonight?

That man should be banned from... everything.

laura, james and daniel = crapola.

wsh the fence marcia sits on was sharp and pointy. someone put her out of her misery

kate looks like kim cljisters

Dan easily the best

rick James said:
what the hell is mark holdenw earing tonight?

That man should be banned from... everything.

Agreed. How obvious is it that he is deliberately attempting to 'create' these little 'Holdenisms'. Wibbley Dibbley Dobblie...what the fxxx?

thepower said:
laura, james and daniel = crapola.

wsh the fence marcia sits on was sharp and pointy. someone put her out of her misery

kate looks like kim cljisters

Dan easily the best

You have got to be joking. There is something about Kate that just does it for me to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian Idol 2005 - Official thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back