FTA-TV Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

ABBA week.....................*sigh*

Stay true to yourself, sing what you want to sing...................but sing ABBA

What a ridiculous theme for a show!!!

I suppose we've still got disco to come?

Could well lose someone who doesn't deserve to go this week.
This week heavily favours the females so I think Luke or Thanh are probably stuffed.
Thanh= opposite of stuffed.

Gun.

Thanh= opposite of stuffed.

Gun.

Yeah I thought he would be the worst but rate him maybe the best tonight.
Wes dunno about the arrangement but v good otherwise
Luke quite good
Roshani ok
Sophie weird arrangement voice ok
Madam not good, off key, didn't work, judges went easy on her
Chrislyn fair but appearance a negative
Mark, Teale no

Luke "quite good"..um WTF..he was horrible. Leaving out parts of the chorus is shocking and most musicians know it. Terrible arrangement, terrible song choice.

Bottom 3

Luke (safe)
Madam (GONE)
Mark Spano (safe)

About Christlyn..she needs to be careful. Dicko was extremely kind in terms of her apearance on screen, shocking look.

Clearest bottom 3 of the series so far.

Sophie
Mark
Madam

Could pick any of those to go really, but I hope it's not Mark, or that would just prove that these sorts of themes just kill the competition.

I found listening to Sophie very, very hard. I hope she goes.

Thanh was easily the best! :thumbsu:

Judges thought Luke was good too. Kyle only mentioned the girly bits in the chorus because he likes that part and others took far greater liberties with the arrangements.

Clearest bottom 3 of the series so far.

Sophie
Mark
Madam

Could pick any of those to go really, but I hope it's not Mark, or that would just prove that these sorts of themes just kill the competition.

I found listening to Sophie very, very hard.
I hope she goes.

Thanh was easily the best! :thumbsu:

I agree but she has a good voice and think she should stay. It was the arrangement that was whacky.

Judges thought Luke was good too. Kyle only mentioned the girly bits in the chorus because he likes that part and others took far greater liberties with the arrangements.

They like him because they gave him a damn wildcard (which he should not have got- sorry but there were better artists i.e Nicole Banks). He was ordinary tonight and I am sorry in all his songs he is yet to do one song which was AWESOME- every other singer has. He might survive this week, but he should go soon. he is out of his depth. The chorus is what people remember about the song and he stuffed it up, end of story. Ordinary performance, but only saved because Mark and Madam were horrid.

I agree but she has a good voice and think she should stay. It was the arrangement that was whacky.

I loved the arrangement this time, awesome performance. Thought it was the performance of the show imo. Was fun to watch actually. I know Thann's was technically brilliant but it was boring to watch personally.

Oh wow, that Idol night just got worse as it got longer.

Roshani & Wes were amazing and I'm so glad Thanh is back doing what he does best. I hope he delivers like that for the remainder of the competition.

Mark was shocking, I couldn't watch all of it

Madam made yet another poor song choice

Sophie is just flat. I can't find anything about her that I like

Krislyn has an amazing voice but I'm still not feeling her attempts to look sexy

Teale was cringe-worthy. Was that meant to sound like a drab country song?

I'm yet to hear Luke but I'm guessing it wasn't much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had this on in the background tonight. Wasn't really focused but I thought the blonde hair chick was awesome. Very nice arrangement, great range of dynamics compared with the others and beautiful subtlety in a pretty original interpretation.

Everyone else was pretty terrible especially the beefcake who went first. Asian bloke was tolerable and technically sound but extremely boring like most asian musicians.

I've only seen from Mark onwards so far, must've been the worst half of the night - cos he was so bad. Luke, Madam not much better.

Teale was the only one who didn't hurt my ears, nothing special at all about it but inoffensive at least!

It was the Beatles theme a few years back where Ricky-Lee got voted out weeks too early, sounds like the better performers held up ok this week so hopefully none get a surprise bullet.

holy shit!

was one of my favourites from season 1...

condolences to his family

Didn’t watch it last night, still consoling myself with a few bevies over (ANOTHER ****ING) bays grand final loss.

Did they say anything after the show; i wouldn’t be surprised if they did a tribute to him tonight as they may not have known.

Christyln needs to stop trying to be sexy becuase lets be honest here unless she loses 50 pounds she aint going to be "sexy"- great voice but jeez that arse dance at the start was shocking last night..I nearly threw up my dinner!

Didn’t watch it last night, still consoling myself with a few bevies over (ANOTHER ****ING) bays grand final loss.

Did they say anything after the show; i wouldn’t be surprised if they did a tribute to him tonight as they may not have known.

Last night was not the time for saying this news (as sad as it is). The show should be about the theme.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back