FTA-TV Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG!OMG!OMG! Did you like, tell him that he is like, so cute, and his hair is soooooo sexy, and that he should like totally become a model and stuff because sex sells?!?

Yes and he is answering questions now. So hot:D

Yes and he is answering questions now. So hot:D
WOW, so you are a stalker and obsessed with him, didn't you say you had/have a boyfriend? What does he think about your obsession with Tom?

Fantastic result although i am a bit perplexed how of all of a sudden Tom didn't get enough teenybopper votes this week.
It does seem bizzare that he has managed to avoid the bottom 3 (even with diabolical performances) due to these teeny bopper girl votes but only 3 weeks in he gets booted out. It doesn't make real sense to me...

Was the hand forced by the Aus idol executives to keep the integrity of the competition intact perhaps?

Ok.....now explain this gem of a quote? Don't think that was a reference to her shoes...

Until this week Sophie's best performance was her audition in London, that is a fact. She must learn that she must dress appropriately. That comment was talking about her total picture- she comes across at the moment as the blonde girl

Until this week Sophie's best performance was her audition in London, that is a fact. She must learn that she must dress appropriately. That comment was talking about her total picture- she comes across at the moment as the blonde girl

No...that is your opinion.

She dresses fine.

though i am a bit concerned about you, no doubt mods will have tracked your IP address and informed the feds about your man to boy love existence. do not answer the door today.

I am female. Going for Roshani now. Hopefully Casey Donovan II pisses off soon. Seeing her wobbling on stage is disturbing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am female. Going for Roshani now. Hopefully Casey Donovan II pisses off soon. Seeing her wobbling on stage is disturbing!

You are extremely childish for a 24 year old. Everything involves around appearence. I know Sydneysiders are a bit more "look at me" than the rest of the country but you really need to grow up.

Appearance is essential in the music industry. It is reality, whether you like it or not. I keep my weight down, and it is not hard to do so to be honest. Limit your calorie intake and you drop weight, pretty easy concept.

Appearance is essential in the music industry. It is reality, whether you like it or not. I keep my weight down, and it is not hard to do so to be honest. Limit your calorie intake and you drop weight, pretty easy concept.

It is, if you're in the music industry. Are you? If you answered no to this question then I can't imagine why it's essential to you.

My favourite is Wes. Does that mean I should be attracted to a David Spade/Chris Elliot lovechild?

Is that why Opera singers are always fit and in shape? Is that why Aretha Franklin was never famous? Or is being good looking and in shape in the 'industry' just a big bullshit myth?!?

Its an exception to the rule for pop music artists to be unattractive isn't it? Not that it makes them more talented but more popular = yes IMHO.

Im with the bloke who said he hopes Wes doesnt win...I agree as quite frankly if he does he will have a recording contract but will have to record songs in the way and style the producers want it etc. and IMO he is better off finishing runner up then winning as we all know he will get a recording contract easily and then he can do it the way he wants.

Im with the bloke who said he hopes Wes doesnt win...I agree as quite frankly if he does he will have a recording contract but will have to record songs in the way and style the producers want it etc. and IMO he is better off finishing runner up then winning as we all know he will get a recording contract easily and then he can do it the way he wants.

Agree, If you look at Idol non winners have out performed the winners, I can't think of a Winner who has done great things.

Wesley Carr

In a league of his own.

Its an exception to the rule for pop music artists to be unattractive isn't it? Not that it makes them more talented but more popular = yes IMHO.

People need to understand that as harsh as it is sex sells. The singing ability is only 50% of the package. Marketability is huge

People need to understand that as harsh as it is sex sells. The singing ability is only 50% of the package. Marketability is huge

Songs play an even bigger part. No matter how well you look or sing, if the song stinks then nothing else matters.

Weight is far more important than looks... fatties very rarely make it as artists in the music industry. Plenty of ugly ones, very few fat bastards.

Had to have a laugh yesterday when I read the Confidential and saw a tiny piece on Tom.

It said that he knew he was going because "It was in his horoscope", apparently it said that he needed to be ready for 'A big change', but that wasn't the funny part.

The best part was reading that Tom wants to start, wait for it, A BOY BAND! And he wants to model it on the Jonas Brothers, for those who have no idea who those w***ers are, here is their Wiki and Official Site.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Brothers
Official Site: http://www.jonasbrothers.com/

Classic stuff.:D

What do ya think Bombersno1?

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back