FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 1 - Cont. in Pt. 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 votes to Lockie wouldn't have helped them anyway.

May aswell hope they're all dumb enough just to vote Tessa and have one vote win it and keep AK/Tarzan safe if it doesn't come off.

Tarzan's message suggests he knew he'd be going home. Looked like he was probably relieved that it was all over tbh.

Tarzan's message suggests he knew he'd be going home. Looked like he was probably relieved that it was all over tbh.
Saw something saying that Tarzan was pretty crook about two days post getting voted off, so he probably got voted off at the right time anyway due to that

Did anyone else think whilst watching Jericho and Luke eat the cookies, they looked like 16 year olds smoking a joint for the first time.

They come across as having a collective IQ of about 30
They should have invited Amy. Would have raised it to 40.

There is very selective editing on this show which i understand from some stand point as to allow the viewers to understand what's going on.

But I hope they aren't just showing us the "key players" who will end up making the final 10.
I feel as though so far all we have seen are:
Pink tribe:
- Tessa
- Tara
- Jarred
- Lachy
- Ak

Blue tribe:
-Jericho
- Zen Hen
- Luke
- Mark
- Sarah
- Kent

The dude with the fussy hair, odette, ziggy, and a few others haven't even been shown in a single private interview yet

Was the same last year. JL basically didn't exist until about 20 days in.

There is very selective editing on this show which i understand from some stand point as to allow the viewers to understand what's going on.

But I hope they aren't just showing us the "key players" who will end up making the final 10.

Could even be going the other way... Show them while they're still in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was probably just assumed because her job as a water polo player involves a fair bit of throwing

Oh wow, is she the water-polo player!? Haha. I have no words.

A shame to see Tarzan go as he was one of the more interesting characters but it wasn't the smartest move white knighting Tessa by giving her the idol and then getting whacked himself.

Also not a smart move to try to get rid of your tribes best player in the immunity/reward challenges this early in the game, they would have been stuffed without Locky carrying them.

why would you tell people about an idol? just use it at council and hope for the best

if you tell them then their actions around camp are going to change

telling AK is also stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back