FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Still think I prefer Jodhi though.

No way, Sarah is 100 times more natural in front of the camera than Jodhi was. And she seems like a genuinely nice chick too.

Though anything is better than the egotistical attention whore who hosts the American version, Tyra Banks. If she isn't the most annoying woman on earth I don't know who is.

Btw I don't watch the American version but I catch glimpses of it every now and then and it really makes you appreciate how down to earth Aussie girls are in relation to all those American drama queens.

Superb week from my favourite Adele. Showing alot of versatility and to me is the complete package to take it out from here.

To me the top 3 are fairly clear.

Adele
Clare
Tahnee

Cassi is waning and looks like her confidence is shot. Hunger isn't there anymore and in the long run her excuses are wearing thin.

Lola and Franky are just not up to it at this point in the competition. Expect them to go in the next 2 weeks.

Laura M is a gorgeous Eurasian but 2 bad shots in a row killed her chances.

Adele FTW!

Yeah id say Adele is favourite now. Has a great look, isnt too 'modelish' and has proven her versatility.

Next week sounds interesting!

Stunner.

4493_105455634251_509889251_2685405_4308969_n.jpg

Over Cassi now, Adel surely will win it from here if they all continue at the same pace.

There is no way Cassi can win. She walks like Frankenstein and the final 2 or 3 whatever, the challenge is catwalk!!! She may finish Top 4 or 3, but that would be about it.

I have nothing really against all the others, except the blonde one. She seems so up herself, lol. Dont like her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh god Tahnee is hot, there's no doubt - her 'rack' is incredible, but I'm beginning to dislike her personality, she's a bit mean at times. Though I guess as a 17 year old girl, that's pretty standard!

I'm delighted Lola's gone, she annoyed the hell out of me.

I think Clare will win, but she's so boring to watch.

I sort of laugh that a fuss was made about stopping bullying this year, yet they had Cassi have to act as slave to the other girls and then Lola was allowed to throw her frog in the pool. Mind you I'm over Cassi too.

Yeah Tahnee is starting to show her ugly personality which i saw in a few of the ANTM vids on the website.

Cassi looks defeated, i kind of felt sorry for her but i'm sure she will do something again next week to start disliking her again.

Adele's photo was ok but not great IMO. Sarah really doesn't like her but i think she will get the votes from Alex Perry and Charlotte if she's up against Tahnee in the final. Against Clare it could go either way.

Clare is really starting to irritate me with her fakeness now. It's not cool any more it's just...FAKE.

Lola did well to get this far due to her workrate but just wasn't good enough.

I'm glad Lola's gone too. I liked her at first but the longer the show went on the more annoying I found her. Very sly - the sort of girl I wouldn't trust if I met her in real life.

I sort of laugh that a fuss was made about stopping bullying this year, yet they had Cassi have to act as slave to the other girls and then Lola was allowed to throw her frog in the pool. Mind you I'm over Cassi too.

I thought the frog in the pool was pretty funny!
But the slave thing was just plain dumb. The whole lot of the "losers" should have been made to be slaves to Frankie. Not just Cassie.

Clare is really starting to irritate me with her fakeness now. It's not cool any more it's just...FAKE.

+1. :thumbsu:

I'm glad Lola's gone too. I liked her at first but the longer the show went on the more annoying I found her. Very sly - the sort of girl I wouldn't trust if I met her in real life.

She was the one who stole Cassies lines in the earlier episode remember. I thought that was pretty low at the time... so yeah I pretty much agree with you there.

Apparently Lola has nudes out today somewhere. And she hooked up with Ruby Rose and is an out and proud lesbian. I wasn't aware of all that.
Ruby Rose didn't seem too pleased with the elimination decision did she?

Maybe I've got the blinkers on because she's so hot, but I don't see any ugliness in Tahnee's personality. She always seems genuinely happy when others do well and I remember early on she was quick to defend Clare when Cassi had a go at her.

Ruby was spot on about Clare too. She's a bloody weirdo that one, but she'll win it.

I dont think Tahnee has an ugly personality, she just seems pretty young. Fairly immature for her age. But shes no more mean or anything than any of the other girls.

That's what I meant when I said she was 17. She's mean in the way that most girls that age are - it felt like she took the "rap" thing with Cassi too far after Cassi broke during the slave challenge; she barely shared the $10,000 reward with Adele; she pulled that stunt with Eloise over Mikarla's smoking and eating habits. All pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things but it's just something I've noticed, when I compare her to some of the other girls in the house - Adele, Georgie etc.

Lola made them all look like compliant kitty cats though, she was the "nasty" one this series.

On a side point - WHY is Ruby Rose everywhere??

A week later I finally got around to watching last weeks episode, a good one it was. :thumbsu:

Thankfully Lola is gone, about time. :rolleyes: As average as they come, when showing us her collection of photos 1, maybe 2, were any good. And yet they kicked Georgie out after a few weeks. :(

Adele is a gun, perhaps might even be my favourite now, not sure where the "same Adele look" comment came from considering she was amazing the week before and produced one of the best shots ever. She was pretty good this time around too.

Agree with the other comments in regards to Clare, so fake and boring.

Cassie is so annoying. Every single week at elimination she says she had a bad week but she's trying sooooo hard. Yawn. And then she's suddenly all happy again when they reveal her picture.

I think it was a bit of a joke this week, look at Lola's dress and then Cassie's. It would've been virtually impossible for Cassie not to pull that off whereas Lola got stuck with a bit of a stinker of a dress.

I dont think Tahnee has an ugly personality, she just seems pretty young. Fairly immature for her age. But shes no more mean or anything than any of the other girls.
Agreed, spot on.

Adele is a gun, perhaps might even be my favourite now, not sure where the "same Adele look" comment came from considering she was amazing the week before and produced one of the best shots ever. She was pretty good this time around too.
I reckon Adele may be up against it (as much as i hate to say it). I have this bad Alice feel that Claire may have been unofficially decided as the winner.

Just a feeling.

Shit wouldn't surprise me if Adele leaves tonight. Sarah really doesn't rate her.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back