FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Tahnee killed it again. Just about the most naturally attractive girl theyve had on the show. She wont win though.

Im sorry but Cassi is nothing but a ****ing moll. Its about the 5th time shes done the whole 'im going home....no i wanna stay' bullshit double act. The fake tears at judgement time dont fool anyone. Not a single attractive thing about her personality at all.

Seriously, she may photograph well but Cassi has to go. To keep putting her through is actually being cruel to her as she'll have a total breakdown should she win. She's not mature enough to cope with it all.

I'm not disappointed to see the back of Franky.

Ooh and Clare...she's a little bit scary isn't she??!

Clare would make a perfect serial killer.

Man, alot of tension this episode. Great work from the editing crew. I honestly thought Adele was a goner but i should of known they would of sprung a surprise.

So down to the final 4. Surely Cassi's time has run out. God i knew she'd do something to hate her again. I kinda felt sorry for her last week. But out she comes with another manipulative effort.

Tahnee is doing well but will not win it over Clare. I doubt she'd get the votes over the wanky judges.

Adele in London may be a good thing for her. Hope she can pull it off over there. Certainly deserves to be in the top 3 over Cassi.

Cassi in a word: Disgrace! :thumbsdown:

What a complete disgrace she is. Every week threatening to go home only to change her tune when she’s in front of the judges. “I’m trying as hard as I possibly can” is all we hear every single week, along with the pitiful tears. How about you actually stick to your word and leave!!!

Adele, well Sarah did her best to remove her from the competition. One look, well it's a pretty darn good look Sarah. :rolleyes: Unfortunately she is gone next week, while I don't know for certain, it's pretty obvious who they want as their top 3. Also consider Alex Perry is virtually the lone hand in defending Adele each week and judging by the preview he's unhappy with the final decision, so we know Sarah got her way. And can I just say, she was easily given the WORST role for the photoshoot (good to see Alex Perry acknowledge that). It seems whoever they want to get rid of they give the dodgy dress/role to. :thumbsdown:

Tahnee gun. That guy who shot the ads, gun. Franky, well I was actually really starting to like her, not so much her looks but her personality. Unfortunate for her that she produces one of her best shots and it ultimately doesn't matter. Clare is still the favourite to win.

And is it just me or do you think the girls completely fake their reaction upon seeing their photo? As in Adele saying "Oh I actually like it. That's a relief". If she said what she honestly thought, aka "I hate it", her chances of staying decrease. Just a hunch I've got. If you say you like your photo, in a way you're almost forcing the judges to like it also. If you say you don't you're giving them more incentive to send you packing (for the borderline elimination girls that is).

Adele, well Sarah did her best to remove her from the competition. One look, well it's a pretty darn good look Sarah. :rolleyes: Unfortunately she is gone next week, while I don't know for certain, it's pretty obvious who they want as their top 3. Also consider Alex Perry is virtually the lone hand in defending Adele each week and judging by the preview he's unhappy with the final decision, so we know Sarah got her way. And can I just say, she was easily given the WORST role for the photoshoot (good to see Alex Perry acknowledge that). It seems whoever they want to get rid of they give the dodgy dress/role to. :thumbsdown:
Yeah it doesn't look great for Adele with the bits from the preview of next week's show. Alex really is the lone judge that is backing Adele all the way. And by his reaction you could assume it's regarding Adele's photo, However like i said before the editing crew can manipulate anything they want like they did to us this week so who knows.

Shall miss Franky.. loved her "tell it like is is" comments throughout the episode last night.

And KUDOS to the big sooky bogan Cassie, for yet again sucking the others in with the whole "I'm quitting" crap. Pathetic. How she continues to get thru with that walk (and sooky attitude) I'll never know. :rolleyes:

I've decided I just can't continue to watch this show anymore. How can Frankie possibly have been given the arse this week, when she did everything right? Her performance in the ad was great , and her photo session was fantastic. Cassie still can't walk, didn't get into the ad, photographers still have problems with her every week, she has a terrible attitude - yet she stays in???
And also notice how the main criticism of the photos was that not enough emotion was shown in the eyes (Frankie and Adele)....yet Cassie gets to wear a huge black pair of sunnies? ?

Where is the incentive for the girls to try to do their best and improve every week - when someone so pathetic seems to get a gold pass?

I know, I know, it's just a crap reality show......but I just can't handle the injustice! (Just wait until they boot Tahnee out for being too short - like it's her fault she didn't shoot up 10 cms over the course of the show). You'd think they would have learnt after last year's debacle with Demelza...

Adele's one look >>>>> Franky's one look.

Can't believe all the girls fell for Cassi's lies again, surely by now they'd know Cassie spews shit 98% of the time.
Out of Clare and Tahnee me thinks, too hard to split them for completely different reasons.
Cassi is too unprofessional and Adele doesn't look too safe going by the promo, plus she has not much personality.

I've decided I just can't continue to watch this show anymore. How can Frankie possibly have been given the arse this week, when she did everything right? Her performance in the ad was great , and her photo session was fantastic. Cassie still can't walk, didn't get into the ad, photographers still have problems with her every week, she has a terrible attitude - yet she stays in???
And also notice how the main criticism of the photos was that not enough emotion was shown in the eyes (Frankie and Adele)....yet Cassie gets to wear a huge black pair of sunnies? ?

Where is the incentive for the girls to try to do their best and improve every week - when someone so pathetic seems to get a gold pass?

I know, I know, it's just a crap reality show......but I just can't handle the injustice! (Just wait until they boot Tahnee out for being too short - like it's her fault she didn't shoot up 10 cms over the course of the show). You'd think they would have learnt after last year's debacle with Demelza...

Spot. On.

(I'm still going to watch though :D)

Man, I just want to go back and delete all my posts from earlier in the series defending Cassi. Get her out.

This week, I actually began to warm to Frankie's look more. Then, naturally, she gets sent home.

I think if you talk in terms of photogenic qualities, the top 4 is right. Perhaps, however, Frankie may just deserve a spot over Cassi.

It has to be out of Tahnee and Clare. Man she's a prissy bitch, though.

Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bye Adele :(

Pretty much knew she was gone by the time i saw her in the telephone booth. What a horrible position they got her into.

Respect for Alex Perry for staying to his guns and backing her all the way.

All the photos were horrid except for Tahnee's which was passable at best.

Cassi is a joke nothing more needs to be said.

Don't really give a shit who takes it out now as long as it's not Cassi.

Bye Adele :(

Pretty much knew she was gone by the time i saw her in the telephone booth. What a horrible position they got her into.

Respect for Alex Perry for staying to his guns and backing her all the way.

All the photos were horrid except for Tahnee's which was passable at best.

Cassi is a joke nothing more needs to be said.

Don't really give a shit who takes it out now as long as it's not Cassi.

spot on. but she will win probably. a real bogan attitude,and look. wtf is with her teeth. and has a toxic personality.

Does anyone know if next week is the finale?!?!

Im going to be away and going to be in the country ffs (where they barely have Channel 9... or WIN... let alone Foxtel)... so I will miss Tuesdays ep! And then it's Saints v Geelong on Sunday.. hope i can get back in time for the 7pm replay lol.

Does anyone know if next week is the finale?!?!

Im going to be away and going to be in the country ffs (where they barely have Channel 9... or WIN... let alone Foxtel)... so I will miss Tuesdays ep! And then it's Saints v Geelong on Sunday.. hope i can get back in time for the 7pm replay lol.

I'm pretty sure the Finale will be in 2 weeks time which should be live.

I'm pretty sure the Finale will be in 2 weeks time which should be live.

K thanks. I just thought when it was down it a final 3, they kick off one girl real quick, then go straight to runway. Maybe I'm confusing it with the America version???

Anyway, glad the finals not next week! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back