FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I meant out of the two finalists. But even so, Tahnee was just as professional & consistent as Clare was. Both had very good walks, both had cracking photos. Clare would have won though.

Not knowing how they work out how to add in the public vote, but Tahnee must have absolutely blitzed the voting.

Much better season than last years and on a par with cycle 3 as someone else said.

At the end of the day winning doesn't do much for the person long term.

They all got exposure, and if they're good enough they'll be signed regardless. If Cassi is a better model, then she'll be better than Tahnee out there. No doubt Cassi will get work.

Just like the first Australian Idol. Guy Sebastian won, Shannon Noll second, made no difference. Noll was good enough, so he was signed.

It's all about exposure. I reckon Cassi knew this, she always seemed more focused on just being known rather than winning the thing.

I turned over to watch it then realised "OH NO IT'S GONE ALL AUSTRALIAN IDOL" -(NOT A FAN) talk about drag it out when I noted the finish time.

Glad the "child" didn't win. What's with the "fiance" as reported in the paper, FFS she's 16 going on 3 and he's 25. Oi!! Real Ozarks stuff.

I think I read theyve been together close to 2 years too. What sort of self respecting mid 20s male goes out with a ****ing 14 year old? :confused:

Wow Tahnee's nose is bleeding...

Lol, I couldnt help but piss myself laughing at that. The poor girl... I could sympathise with her too.. i used to get nose bleeds alot when I was a kid.

Did anyone notice at about 8.35 they went to an ad break and they had both been holding hands...as soon as we went to ad, they looked at each other like poison and dropped the hands immediately. It's so 2005 but... 'GOLD'.
Gaso

Totally noticed that as well!!!

I turned over to watch it then realised "OH NO IT'S GONE ALL AUSTRALIAN IDOL" -(NOT A FAN) talk about drag it out when I noted the finish time.
f.

And could not agree with you more. The live element is sometimes good, but yes it does drag on way too long. And then on the flip side the American version just has a "regular" taped episode as the final ep, with no reunion.

Imo the best compromise would be to have half and half. Have the first 45 minutes as the girls actually having a REAL challenge.. like some mega catwalk challenge (unlike those "challenges" they had live, answering those questions. Please).... then just cross to a live show, present all the previous models, have a chat, a song or two, then the winner is announced.

Imo that would be the best final ep structure.

I watched an Aus NTM finale for the first time last night and I was glad that I IQ'd it and could fast forward through most of it!

Definitely prefer the American version in so many aspects.

Glad Tahnee won over Cassie though :thumbsu:

I don't really like the live finals, a taped final and maybe a live reunion show separate would be ok. Further I don't like the 'Home Viewer' vote... removes a level of credibility from the judges decision IMO. They had decided as a panel that Cassi was deserving to be ANTM, yet the mofo's at home who voted for Tahnee cause she had a nice rack have changed that.

I think both Tahnee or Cassi would have both been deserving as ANTM, some of Cassi's photo's were STUNNING.

And Ruby Rose WTF? GTF off my TV bitch.

Can i just ask.. What the **** happened to Jordan's face? She looks disgusting.

0,,6708239,00.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yah not the most flattering photo of Jordan there.

Alex looks shite.

Cycle 4's lot really lack compared to this years.

Only watched a small snipet of the final but Cassie is borderline ugly. Whats with her entire mouth? Was her competition that bad??? The winner was a bit meh but alot better than Cassie.

Can i just ask.. What the **** happened to Jordan's face? She looks disgusting.

0,,6708239,00.jpg

Demelza looks alright, but not as good as I remember.

Alex was never that good - big, round face; no great.

Sam - awesome, still hot, should've won it.

Jordan always had a weird head; looks even stranger there - might be the way her hair is done?

Seems like Charlotte was spot on...

AFTER turning down a lucrative international modelling contract with New York agency Elite to stay in Sunbury with her bricklayer boyfriend, teenage beauty Cassi Van Den Dungen has returned to the Melbourne modelling agency that discovered her when she was just five years old.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25825859-5012974,00.html

Fair enough if she is doing what she wants to do, but imo she will be kicking herself over this a few years down the track.

Robbed Clare and Adele completely of a shot at the title.

What a waste of space she is.

Tahnee has just moved to Sydney as well...

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back