Autopsy Autopsy v hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon it's the culmination of a completely inept football department that has been handed to a coaching lineup that whilst come from successful teams, cannot polish a turd.

Even then, our players suck. Specifically our seniors. They don't care.

Last edited:
dead set should not be one coaching and football staff kept on that were here before Clarko! losing culture everywhere. was a disgrace the way they get leading teams in and everyone puts there hands up to vote for losers as co captains! letting Brady give out jumpers and even talk to the players is embarrasing! Clarkson needs to clear house, name one captain or he may aswell leave

-----------

Our child supporters after giving the club once last chance to show something:

11b73e15-5e5b-45ec-9fd2-7348f3417f16_text.gif

It's half time

Just watched the 0-5 Hawks look like the Harlem Globetrotters for 35 minutes while we fingered ourselves for a bit. Let them pile on six goals in a row. It's not that the talent isn't on the list, it's that they don't seem to have the desire. Nor the will to stop a run on. Connor McDonald, Cam McKenzie, blokes you dead set wouldn't pick out of a line up, are running amok.

Barlow went over to Duursma and patted him on the shoulder at half time. McKercher looks completely lost outside of his glorious run and bounce when he gave Weddle windburn. I just want to go to the footy and not hate that I'm there. I want to see something that makes me want to come back next week. And instead I see nobody on the goal line for Moore's goal. I see Corr and Biggie pointing at each other after another uncontested mark in the F50. I see McDonald, instead of pinpointing a dangerous kick up the wing, turn sideways and backwards, dump it to Sheezel and then immediately run off instead of providing another option. I see Comben trying to bite off one of the all time kicks across goal to Stephens, turning it over, only for Stephens to do the exact same thing five minutes later and gifting a goal to the Hawks.

There's a bloke sitting next to me - Hawks fan - who I am certain has been convicted of a crime against someone at some stage. He had a shot at McDonald in the second quarter when Luke ran to the bench. "that's your best position McDonald". I felt like asking him if he thought anyone wearing North colours disagreed but didn't feel like getting my head punched in.

I think everyone forward of the ball gets a pass today because we couldn't ****ing kick it to them without any semblance of structure. Zurhaar's banana in the second quarter absolutely reeked of a plane ticket to WA.

Libby Birch has worked harder as the ground announcer than anyone paid to play footy today.

We deserve literally everything that gets thrown at us this week by the media, if we don't somehow pull something out of our arses in the second half. This is pathetic. I hate being here.

We have not improved since the Shaw/Noble era AT ALL.

Clarkson’s tenure at North will go down as a Malthouse at Carlton one.

We have less senior players I’ll accept that but effort, focus & intelligence has never been worse. Effort is not an old man’s game. At other clubs they’ve got kids bashing doors down to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's embarrassing to say but after three clean-outs in eight years, we need a fourth because we have at least 9 players in the game today who are not of AFL standard. Simpkin, McDonald, Corr, Drury, Stephens, Fisher, Nyoun, Tucker and Sellars offer us nothing and need to be shown the door.

And if anyone thinks we are going to get another round of priority picks, you are dumber than our players, we have had two rounds or priority picks already, the AFL aren’t going to give us any more assistance, we are going to have to get out of this hole (which is now deeper than the Grand Canyon) ourselves.

We've been incredibly unlucky with the fixture so far.

In our first six games we've had to play some top teams, some mid-table teams, and some bottom teams.

We'll only be able to truly judge where we're at when we get to play teams mathematically out of the 8 late in the season with nothing left to play for.

We've been incredibly unlucky with the fixture so far.

In our first six games we've had to play some top teams, some mid-table teams, and some bottom teams.

We'll only be able to truly judge where we're at when we get to play teams mathematically out of the 8 late in the season with nothing left to play for.

You do realise we just played the hawks right?

It's embarrassing to say but after three clean-outs in eight years, we need a fourth because we have at least 9 players in the game today who are not of AFL standard. Simpkin, McDonald, Corr, Drury, Stephens, Fisher, Nyoun, Tucker and Sellars offer us nothing and need to be shown the door.

And if anyone thinks we are going to get another round of priority picks, you are dumber than our players, we have had two rounds or priority picks already, the AFL aren’t going to give us any more assistance, we are going to have to get out of this hole (which is now deeper than the Grand Canyon) ourselves.
actually reckon drury could develop into a role player and bit early to be going the full noise on sellers as he is still relatively young but hard to argue the rest.

At least hawks had some consequences after performing awful last week. Sam Mitchell was furious after HIS team performed like that and our all our team got was ****ing soft excuses.

Where was our leadership telling us to put the mouth guards in at training hey? Clarko are you going to put up with that? Emma? Michael? Any standards?

“It’s ok guys, good effort, maybe in 3 years time you will get a win”

We are a joke of a club atm and im sick of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back