B grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have 4 runners up on my resume, but we both have also coached premierships, so i think we are in a good position to know what it takes to get there and how bloody hard they are to win....we will try our guts out to get the result we and the club are after

Mmm, Rock you obviously have a smart footy brain and have been able to manipulate players and officials in the past (no disrespect intended),after all that's what good local coaches are, good manipulators. I some how don't think you are just at APW to help them along with B.S to get ready for A Grade. My thoughts are you intend on coaching in the EDFL and are starting to establish a new player network for you impending edfl coaching career. I think it's a good move and hope you do well. After all you will have a much bigger purse to throw around in the edfl than at Colts. Mmm a blood nut in APW green and white jumper. Your gunna look like a Toffee Apple:D. Just playing bud, all the best and congrats on your efforts with colts. Maybe they will appreciate you a bit more with their future results.:thumbsu:

Mmm, Rock you obviously have a smart footy brain and have been able to manipulate players and officials in the past (no disrespect intended),after all that's what good local coaches are, good manipulators. I some how don't think you are just at APW to help them along with B.S to get ready for A Grade. My thoughts are you intend on coaching in the EDFL and are starting to establish a new player network for you impending edfl coaching career. I think it's a good move and hope you do well. After all you will have a much bigger purse to throw around in the edfl than at Colts. Mmm a blood nut in APW green and white jumper. Your gonna look like a Toffee Apple:D. Just playing bud, all the best and congrats on your efforts with colts. Maybe they will appreciate you a bit more with their future results.:thumbsu:

There's a couple of things Rock is going to need more than anything else before he gets to much further down the track.

Either the latest Melway or an upgraded Navman........Jase, you will have to have a sleepover when you play Roxburgh Park and Sydenham.

No secret mate, that your no good on this side of the bridge-lol

There's a couple of things Rock is going to need more than anything else before he gets to much further down the track.

Either the latest Melway or an upgraded Navman........Jase, you will have to have a sleepover when you play Roxburgh Park and Sydenham.

Obe are you keeping your eye on the colts situation incase Love is denied?

Mmm, Rock you obviously have a smart footy brain and have been able to manipulate players and officials in the past (no disrespect intended),after all that's what good local coaches are, good manipulators. I some how don't think you are just at APW to help them along with B.S to get ready for A Grade. My thoughts are you intend on coaching in the EDFL and are starting to establish a new player network for you impending edfl coaching career. I think it's a good move and hope you do well. After all you will have a much bigger purse to throw around in the edfl than at Colts. Mmm a blood nut in APW green and white jumper. Your gunna look like a Toffee Apple:D. Just playing bud, all the best and congrats on your efforts with colts. Maybe they will appreciate you a bit more with their future results.:thumbsu:

100% I want to coach senior A grade in the edfl, but i want to get to know the competion first, in B grade and then hopefully A grade the year after, i'm not there to shaft anyone out of a job either. If for some strange reason APW wanted to get rid of Ron i would walk away, my support is with him as senior coach for 2010 and hopefully 2011.
I have a few contacts and will always do what i can to be a finals contender...i'm very competitive.
As for the blood nut comment you must have me mixed up...i'm a pure blonde...lol

Hello my friend, yes your right i do get lost out that way, i even did on my way to the first meeting...lol
I will be calling you for some guidance, direction and maybe a sleepover.

We need to catch with the family mate, kids are growing up so quick.

P.S I'll need a new cheer squad now i'm out this way so i hope you will watch a few games..hahah

ROCK07- IMO only, but you have a good reputation in WRFL which you forged over many many years...I was lucky to play against you at a young age and seen you in your prime but just be ready for the difference in the standard of footy compared to the WRFL Div1 if airport west win the flag and go to A grade.....The difference is worlds apart...

P.S you will still get a kick in the EDFL BGRADE.....

ROCK07- IMO only, but you have a good reputation in WRFL which you forged over many many years...I was lucky to play against you at a young age and seen you in your prime but just be ready for the difference in the standard of footy compared to the WRFL Div1 if airport west win the flag and go to A grade.....The difference is worlds apart...

P.S you will still get a kick in the EDFL BGRADE.....

Hey Champ if you saw him in his prime i take a guess that your side never made the finals.

hey guys, can anyone tell me if there is a big difference between senior A Grade and the Reserves?

how do the Reserves work? do they have reserves for A and B grade?

do the reserve guys get paid?

what about the guys in senior B grade?

Hello my friend, yes your right i do get lost out that way, i even did on my way to the first meeting...lol
I will be calling you for some guidance, direction and maybe a sleepover.

We need to catch with the family mate, kids are growing up so quick.

P.S I'll need a new cheer squad now i'm out this way so i hope you will watch a few games..hahah
rock bully 84 is playing you very tight

Why would that be???? CHAMP
Let it go through to the keeper mate.Bully is either a stalker or a serial pest.He has an obsession with all things Rock,now following him over from the WRFL board.My guess is Bully has been kissing Clarkeys arse in person for years but behind his back or keyboard he likes twisting the knife.Wouldnt mind putting my hard earned on Bully being a Colts person actually which makes some of the shit he spouts even more pitiful.:eek:

Let it go through to the keeper mate.Bully is either a stalker or a serial pest.He has an obsession with all things Rock,now following him over from the WRFL board.My guess is Bully has been kissing Clarkeys arse in person for years but behind his back or keyboard he likes twisting the knife.Wouldnt mind putting my hard earned on Bully being a Colts person actually which makes some of the shit he spouts even more pitiful.:eek:

Friends close, enemies closer....haahhaa, he certainly does have an obsession with me, so i'm not upset with bully84, sad for him that his life is empty he needs to hang it on me for kicks, but i'm also flattered he is paying me so much attention, even more attention than i get off the missus theses days. So thank-you bully your a good boy!!

Wolfie not the first time some-one has suggested i am from the Port Colts,wrong again Rock is well aware who i support.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

appears the the improving teams have bolstered their respective forward lines,
is the key to winning a top spot all about which team has the strongest back line.
The Bannisters, Flavels Armeds, Rock07s and Singhs will score plenty of goals, their personal record proves that, can they be contained. Who are the players to stop them.
Are we in for a shot season in the b grade.

appears the the improving teams have bolstered their respective forward lines,
is the key to winning a top spot all about which team has the strongest back line.
The Banisters, Flavels Arms, Rock07s and Signs will score plenty of goals, their personal record proves that, can they be contained. Who are the players to stop them.
Are we in for a shot season in the b grade.

With Singh and Bracken playing forward, Rock07 will get to fulfill his dream of playing four quarters on the ball:thumbsu:

Look forward to seeing the "trademark side step" as he cuts a path through the opposition midfield.

rock 07 playing midfield for 100 minutes, has he got the endurance ? the 34 plus yo might sleep well at the end of the day if that is the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back