Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Multi

Yuka Ikeda to win CA Championship (Golf) - $301.00
Wales to win Six Nations (Union) - $501.00
Standard League to beat Panathnaikos 5-0 (Soccer) - $501.00

$755,513,301 per $1 dollar unit.

Perhaps we should make our own website for this topic? Something that tracks all bets and share opion on everyday options without threads being hijacked

Perhaps we should make our own website for this topic? Something that tracks all bets and share opion on everyday options with threads being hijacked

i was thinking that, but bigfooty isn't bad

Multi

Yuka Ikeda to win CA Championship (Golf) - $301.00
Wales to win Six Nations (Union) - $501.00
Standard League to beat Panathnaikos 5-0 (Soccer) - $501.00

$755,513,301 per $1 dollar unit.

you having a go at me?

my selections are pretty much either team under 10.5 @ 1.35

Victor Crivoi over Reda El Amrani @ $1.25. WIN

Phew. Bozljac and Navarro did it easier, but Crivoi just pulled through for me.

Taylor is at $1.35 against Mervyn King, but I'm hesitant because King has taken a couple off of him in the last year. Think I'll wait it out til Indian Wells.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Att 3 Bet 32

$430.22 on BUTLER to beat WRIGHT @ $1.27 NCAA Basketball.

Tige19, your summary was good enough for me.

Ohh mate I'm shattered, I'm hoping to still get on while in play and hope butler don't blow them away early on.

Butler are a lock for today as well as cska tonight in euroleague and you can get $1.12 ATM.

lol tell me about it. I'm not touching Boston today even at +10.5, the game the other day has put me off them for a bit

Not bagging anyone for taking such a stance as for me its the Lakers (even tho, yes, i did break my rule the other day), however Boston are 7 -3 in the last 10 and are 4 wins in a row. Again no bagging, just funny how it can work sometimes with coin involved.

ATT 1 BET 12

Butler Bulldogs - WIN

$1.28 x $98

Did some research into this game and Butler are 19-0 this season, while Wright are 12-6 against lesser opposition. Butler have played Wright twice this season, beating them twice by 12 points both times.
No certs, but they simply should win, and take some confidence into the NCAA main tournament.

I've looked into the celtics game a fair bit actually and I think the bucks will cover the line. They play play up tempo basketball and are young with some great shooters, they are at home and have won 7 in a row. I think
Boston will get creamed today, but hey that's just my opinion.

ATT 1 BET 12

Butler Bulldogs - WIN

$1.28 x $98

Did some research into this game and Butler are 19-0 this season, while Wright are 12-6 against lesser opposition. Butler have played Wright twice this season, beating them twice by 12 points both times.
No certs, but they simply should win, and take some confidence into the NCAA main tournament.

research?? Don't lie, you just read my post! For what it's worth butler are a good ball team, seeded 12 in the country but far from the 12th best team they simply get a sweet ride in the horizon league.

Not bagging anyone for taking such a stance as for me its the Lakers (even tho, yes, i did break my rule the other day), however Boston are 7 -3 in the last 10 and are 4 wins in a row. Again no bagging, just funny how it can work sometimes with coin involved.

I'm sure I'll pick Boston again at some stage, just not today. The Bucks are a decent team and are playing at home. I think I'm glad I've taken Miami +10.5 atm, they are up by 13 in the 2nd qtr

Bet16: Orlando win vs La clippers - $817.76 @ $1.12

for anyone wanting a banker lock in butler at home agaisnt Wright in the NCAA basketball. Butler are 19-0 in the horizon league and undefeated at home this season and have already beaten Wright twice by double digits! I thought the game was tomoro hence reason I didn't get on, I might just go in play if butler don't go out to an early leade, game starts at 1 today.

you start with 100$?

you start with 100$?

Nope, started with $40. Had a few good winners, can't remember them all but smashed Phoenix at home one game and they were about $1.55 and have had a few other good ones! I could be losing count I may be up to bet 18 or something, I just cbf going back and looking.

I'm going by my Betfair account, I took everything out and started with $40 and up until my last bet had about $817! will be $900 + soon after Orlando dispatch of the Clippers, up by 26 at the half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back