Back to back baby!

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what? If it wasn't for the fact it was Hawthorn doing it. I might've actually enjoyed it as a performance. If it wasn't for the fact his arse gets licked more than anyone else. Under a difference set of circumstances, I might actually like Luke Hodge as well.

Scrooge goo. It's a start though i guess.

How about Langa's bullet pass and Burgers first quarter illusiveness. Bonza stuff.

Btw Judd

I like the team effort better. Whenever a Sydney player had the ball (rarely), there were just Hawforn players all over them, like a heavy hailstorm.

Really getting into this goo now dodgy, there's hope for you yet! Good man.

Agree that hostile, wolfpack effort was relentless and swanettes just had no answer.

Oh shit, with all the Hird stuff tonight I forgot about you Hawks guys and the premiership.
I hope you enjoyed your 3 days in the limelight :$

Yes Wooshy last year it was Franklin stealing our limelight 3 days after the GF. Pri1cks.
That's why I'm hanging on to this thread hoping to bask in the glory a little longer. Even resorted to bringing dodgy along for the ride who's proving to be quite the Hawfy fan. Wifey's already sick of the GF replays so now it's stolen moment after she go's to bed or the bay :(

Yes Wooshy last year it was Franklin stealing our limelight 3 days after the GF. Pri1cks.
That's why I'm hanging on to this thread hoping to bask in the glory a little longer. Even resorted to bringing dodgy along for the ride who's proving to be quite the Hawfy fan. Wifey's already sick of the GF replays so now it's stolen moment after she go's to bed or the bay :(
So tell me your fav part? How good was Roughy hey, and Hodgeys kiss..Buddy half smiling through gritted teeth was very lulzy.

So tell me your fav part? How good was Roughy hey, and Hodgeys kiss..Buddy half smiling through gritted teeth was very lulzy.

aww aren't you the kind soul. Just loved the intent from start to finish Wooshette.

The way the lads roamed and attacked the player and ball was magnificent. The handballing from the packs to hit a man running past at full tilt was incredible. Roughies hit. Langer's goals. Having control of the game and not letting go of the jugular till the final siren was ruthless and rewarding. Hodge, Mitch, Burger,Lewis, Hill ahh strewth so much goo....thanks mate:D

Lakes stumble and then recovery tackle was a goodie as well

aww aren't you the kind soul. Just loved the intent from start to finish Wooshette.

The way the lads roamed and attacked the player and ball was magnificent. The handballing from the packs to hit a man running past at full tilt was incredible. Roughies hit. Langer's goals. Having control of the game and not letting go of the jugular till the final siren was ruthless and rewarding. Hodge, Mitch, Burger,Lewis, Hill ahh strewth so much goo....thanks mate:D

Lakes stumble and then recovery tackle was a goodie as well
The highlight for me was your tackling, it was so damm hard and desperate but so clean..you chased down every single ball and it was a joy to watch. Mitchells clearance highlights were gobsmacking too. I can only hope and dream that our Simmo can bring a fraction of that intensity to our Eagles and our half asleep players. The Spangher and Langer show had me and hubby cheering, I'm a softie for a feel good footy story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back to back baby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back