Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Failmantle

• Grand Final!? Bring on Pick 4!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps, I think actually it was stopped because it was not the best for the surface of Subiaco Oval.

That and I think the Freo fans who were doing it were acting like a bunch of knobs and taking it deliberately through the opposition teams warm up when they were taking it off the ground. I remember they did this to the Eagles a before a derbies, so the Eagles just started kicking the ball at them and hit a few in the head for their troubles :D

Even funnier they tried to complain about the Eagles after despite them doing the wrong thing in the first place.

Freo, and their supporters, can eat a dick. Loving the reality check Geelong have dished out tonight. This match hasn't even looked like a finals game, it's just a training run for Geelong for next weeks should-be grand final against Collingwood.

Credit to Mark Harvey for picking an injury riddled, passenger filled, team. Bringing back old "what's that shit on his arm" was a ****ing masterstroke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to know who names the best players in "The West Australian". Pavbitch named as 2nd best (shit) When the game was there to be won where was he. He kicks 2 last qtr goals when the game is all over what a load of crap. Unless the ball is delivered lace out on his chest you xcan forget it. He doesnt chase or tackle. But one thing I give him credit for is being loyal to the DORKERS and being a one club player unlike Chris Judd

lol at the Dockers fans who flew over to watch that rubbish :D They will probably tell us that the experience did their kids the world of good, but the best part is they will EXPECT to go deeper into the finals next year.

Watch for them to have a port adelaide of 2007 style fall from grace. Thrashings in finals are never good, and the Dockers will probably fall out of the 8 next year :thumbsu: No Barlow, No Tarrant, Sandilands unfit come round 1 because of knee surgery, Pav another year older and on the decline. Not looking good for the purple muppets!!

The Saints window will close in the next 2 years. Some ready made players will give them 2 more realistic shots at a premiership before it's rebuild time.

Nah. To win a flag they need players that spread, create space and kick goals. Essentially ending their current brand of defensive football.

Nah. To win a flag they need players that spread, create space and kick goals. Essentially ending their current brand of defensive football.

I think that both don't have to be mutually exclusive. Their defensive style stays, but their offensive game could use some mature aged players that could bring in the required spread and goal kicking. It'll mean tickering with the game plan, not a major overhaul. I don't think the Saints' time is done yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backing Freo - Our Only Option

Back