Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

When is the trade period ?
Take a couple of weeks holidays after a big season and get demoted to the bench :thumbsdown:
And no this is not a piss take. If this is the regard I am held in then I will try my luck somewhere else !

When is the trade period ?
Take a couple of weeks holidays after a big season and get demoted to the bench :thumbsdown:
And no this is not a piss take. If this is the regard I am held in then I will try my luck somewhere else !

How many AFL players can take couple weeks off and walk back into the team? doesn't even happen in local footy, train hard, put it behind you, get back in their breathing fire, use this anger deep down inside to produce gold.

Haro flexing his muscles after the win.

justin-bieber-instgram.png

Wonderful, unforgettable experience today. Running out onto the hallowed turf of the coliseum that is Abdu Prison, tens of thousands of fans clapping and chanting, I lived my boyhood dream.

I spent the first 18 seconds soaking it all in, which was lucky, because then:

1 : .18 - <<< Grandsun is coming on to replace HoweDanGood >>>

Wonderful, unforgettable experience today. Running out onto the hallowed turf of the coliseum that is Abdu Prison, tens of thousands of fans clapping and chanting, I lived my boyhood dream.

I saw that it did make me laugh. Now we are going to get pissed and end up at the brothel!

Hahaha....same thing happened to me in my first game!! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think my 5 disposals were very helpful but it's great to get the win! Forwards seemed to do pretty well... 21 scoring shots from 15 inside 50s!

Hahaha...you have already picked up the "intricacies" of the SIM... There was a game in my first season where we lost on the last kick of the game. Which in itself isn't too rare.... except that the ball was grabbed out of the ruck in our forward line! Now that's a 90 metre kick I reckon!!:huh::p

As you all know I am the ultimate professional with my preparation and recovery. I copped a really heavy knock to the shoulder today so right now have 5 of the hottest Asian chicks you could ever meet icing and elevating my ****!

#theultimateprofessional!!

Happened twice FYI

1 : .18 - <<< Grandsun is coming on to replace HoweDanGood >>>

2 : .55 - <<< Grandsun is coming on to replace HoweDanGood >>>

Hey lads. Nice start to our premiership defence...

I'm doing player profiles this season. These are not "interviews". Just a bit of a write up, as I see it...

But for some credibility. Would you mind terribly, answering the following questions.

1. Height
  2. Weight
  3. Age
  4. Left or right footer
  5. Favourite food
  6. Celebrity crush
  7. Preferred position
  8. Some bullet points about you, I can expand on. (Real or persona. Whatever you wish to share)

If you want a profile done, Get your answers to me in a PM, and I'll sort it.

Coach.

IMG_1783.PNG
BOMBERS PLAYER PROFILE.

Our first player profile for the season is, the one and only, SuperRookie.
PhenomenalV1...
IMG_1776.JPG

Unlike the majority of his generation, Super is not a stoopid little annoying prat. In fact our boy is a mature, sophisticated, intelligent, interesting, and captivating young man.

On field, The Phenom is what we refer to in the industry, as a "smart footballer". A silky, classy left footer, who just never makes a mistake. The twenty two year old has a strong basketball background, which may explain his extraordinary awareness and agility. Standing at 180cm, or 5' 11" in the old, at a sleek, lean, athletic 65kg, Super is as powerful, as he is graceful. It's as though time stands still when he's in possession of the ball. This self proclaimed "SuperRookie" glides across the turf with the poise and balance of a.... a.... a.... ummm... ahhhh.... I want to saaaayyyy.... gazelle??? I don't know. Whatever has plenty of poise and balance.
IMG_1786.JPG

Versatile skilled, durable and reliable, The Phenom can amass a mountain of damaging possession in the midfield, or give backlines horrible nightmares as he terrorises and toys with them at full forward. Doesn't matter what position he plays, the result is always the same; misery for the opposition. Super is no stranger to a little verbal, but normally lets his actions do the talking.

Off field, this shy, softly spoken, young man is a masticating machine. I said MASTICATING ! It means he's a good eater, you uneducated swine. His freakish metabolism allows him to consume vast quantities of food and yet retain his lean and ripped physique. Like some kind of big jungle cat. On his list of favourites, you'll find, chips, peanut butter, chocolate, ravioli, chicken focaccias and cream biscuits. Just to name a few. He was once heard to have said "you can't buy happiness, but you can buy pizza, which is pretty much the same thing".

Phenom is currently living the single life, having recently broken up with long time girlfriend Jenna Coleman. (Pictured below)
IMG_1784.JPG
It was rumoured, Phenom's commitment to qooty, which includes training 48 hours a day, just became too much for Jenna to take.
A spiritual soul, Phenom claims the qooty gods speak to him. And he, to them. Apparently the gods reside in a 7eleven somewhere. But who are we to doubt him? The SuperRookie is clearly blessed when it comes to our great game.

A premiership player, top 3 B&F finish in a premiership year. A renowned and respected media performer, and an extremely popular player amongst both teammates and opponents, there's nothing this young man can't do. A definite future hall of famer, and potential legend of the SFA. Sometimes you just have to sit back and enjoy the show...

Last edited:
View attachment 400742
BOMBERS PLAYER PROFILE.

PhenomenalV1...
View attachment 400743

Unlike the majority of his generation, Super is not a stoopid little annoying prat. In fact our boy is a mature, sophisticated, intelligent, interesting, and captivating young man.

On field, The Phenom is what we refer to in the industry, as a "smart footballer". A silky, classy left footer, who just never makes a mistake. The twenty two year old has a strong basketball background, which may explain his extraordinary awareness and agility. Standing at 180cm, or 5' 11" in the old, at a sleek, lean, athletic 65kg, Super is as powerful, as he is graceful. It's as though time stands still when he's in possession of the ball. This self proclaimed "SuperRookie" glides across the turf with the poise and balance of a.... a.... a.... ummm... ahhhh.... I want to saaaayyyy.... gazelle??? I don't know. Whatever has plenty of poise and balance.
View attachment 400752

Versatile skilled, durable and reliable, The Phenom can amass a mountain of damaging possession in the midfield, or give backlines horrible nightmares as he terrorises and toys with them at full forward. Doesn't matter what position he plays, the result is always the same; misery for the opposition. Super is no stranger to a little verbal, but normally lets his actions do the talking.

Off field, this shy, softly spoken, young man is a masticating machine. I said MASTICATING ! It means he's a good eater, you uneducated swine. His freakish metabolism allows him to consume vast quantities of food and yet retain his lean and ripped physique. Like some kind of big jungle cat. On his list of favourites, you'll find, chips, peanut butter, chocolate, ravioli, chicken focaccias and cream biscuits. Just to name a few. He was once heard to have said "you can't buy happiness, but you can buy pizza, which is pretty much the same thing".

Phenom is currently living the single life, having recently broken up with long time girlfriend Jenna Coleman. (Pictured below)
View attachment 400744
It was rumoured, Phenom's commitment to qooty, which includes training 48 hours a day, just became too much for Jenna to take.
A spiritual soul, Phenom claims the qooty gods speak to him. And he, to them. Apparently the gods reside in a 7eleven somewhere. But who are we to doubt him? The SuperRookie is clearly blessed when it comes to our great game.

A premiership player, top 3 B&F finish in a premiership year. A renowned and respected media performer, and an extremely popular player amongst both teammates and opponents, there's nothing this young man can't do. A definite future hall of famer, and potential legend of the SFA. Sometimes you just have to sit back and enjoy the show...

****ing outstanding Coach, well done!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

View attachment 400742
BOMBERS PLAYER PROFILE.

PhenomenalV1...
View attachment 400743

View attachment 400752

View attachment 400744

Magnificent!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:..

******* outstanding Coach, well done!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Thanks mate. I can't wait to do you...

On a completely unrelated matter, I might do a profile on you soon. Just send me a PM with the relevant info...

Thanks mate. I can't wait to do you...

On a completely unrelated matter, I might do a profile on you soon. Just send me a PM with the relevant info...

By relevant info do you mean more nudes????

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

Back