Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep on melting you petulant sook.

I’ll stay here just to annoy you I think :)
What I find amusing Is your definition of the word melt. You use it in every second post ... I guess you're still coming to terms with that pizza badge you received for your glorious bay melting.

I take pity on worthless grubs like yourself.

What I find amusing Is your definition of the word melt. You use it in every second post ... I guess you're still coming to terms with that pizza badge you received for your glorious bay melting.

I take pity on worthless grubs like yourself.

God you can’t even exaggerate properly. I rarely use it except in special cases which you certainly qualify.

Good to see you’ve moved on from your love child’s ban though. Maybe you’ll discover life away from the internet soon enough.

God you can’t even exaggerate properly. I rarely use it except in special cases which you certainly qualify.

Good to see you’ve moved on from your love child’s ban though. Maybe you’ll discover life away from the internet soon enough.
You use it often.

Is asking a question melting, or is flying the bigfooty flag being a sycophant? It’s a tough call.

To answer the question, Nakia threw his toys out of the cot and threatened to retire after Haro’s ban, the true sook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to start by thanking HaroLad for all of the effort and energy that he has put into this club over the past few seasons. While we know for now he is gone what we also know is he will not be forgotten and we look forward to welcoming him back with open arms. With this in mind though all of that was in season 24 and as a club we need to move forward into season 25.

I would like to thank everyone who voted. I would especially like to thank and congratulate both KohPhi and Dawn to Dark for putting their hands up to captain this great club. As we all know KohPhi is somewhat of a stalwart of the club and Dawn to Dark a relative newbie so it is fantastic to see two proud and very passionate team mates wanting the chance to take this club forward. Whoever is voted in will have my full and unconditional support in the role.

To all of the Bombers players, season 25 will bring with it challenges, twists and many turns. It is said that the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step and I know as a group we will all be taking that step together, as a united and strong team. We are the back to back reigning premiers and have transformed ourselves into one of the most powerful posting clubs in the league, we are despised by some but importantly also envied by many. Do not ever take that for granted as we continue to maintain the momentum we have created going into the coming season. Be bold and take on all comers.

So now to the announcement that everyone has been waiting for, the new captain of the Baghdad Bomber’s for season 25.

I came to the SFA on the back of one person asking me to come along and have some fun. During my 2 seasons he has been the one that has helped support and mentor me, he is always willing to be daring and to be fresh and innovative.

It is with great pleasure and excitement that I announce the new Baghdad Bombers Captain is KohPhi.

I would also like to congratulate Dawn to Dark on his application and for being a true professional throughout. He has articulated to me that he will be fully supporting the club no matter what the result of the vote was and is really looking forward to season 25.

Congratulations KohPhi, I know I speak on behalf of the entire Bombers list and the wider SFA community when I say you are a worthy winner and will make a fantastic Captain.

I would like to start by thanking HaroLad for all of the effort and energy that he has put into this club over the past few seasons. While we know for now he is gone what we also know is he will not be forgotten and we look forward to welcoming him back with open arms. With this in mind though all of that was in season 24 and as a club we need to move forward into season 25.

I would like to thank everyone who voted. I would especially like to thank and congratulate both KohPhi and Dawn to Dark for putting their hands up to captain this great club. As we all know KohPhi is somewhat of a stalwart of the club and Dawn to Dark a relative newbie so it is fantastic to see two proud and very passionate team mates wanting the chance to take this club forward. Whoever is voted in will have my full and unconditional support in the role.

To all of the Bombers players, season 25 will bring with it challenges, twists and many turns. It is said that the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step and I know as a group we will all be taking that step together, as a united and strong team. We are the back to back reigning premiers and have transformed ourselves into one of the most powerful posting clubs in the league, we are despised by some but importantly also envied by many. Do not ever take that for granted as we continue to maintain the momentum we have created going into the coming season. Be bold and take on all comers.

So now to the announcement that everyone has been waiting for, the new captain of the Baghdad Bomber’s for season 25.

I came to the SFA on the back of one person asking me to come along and have some fun. During my 2 seasons he has been the one that has helped support and mentor me, he is always willing to be daring and to be fresh and innovative.

It is with great pleasure and excitement that I announce the new Baghdad Bombers Captain is KohPhi.

I would also like to congratulate Dawn to Dark on his application and for being a true professional throughout. He has articulated to me that he will be fully supporting the club no matter what the result of the vote was and is really looking forward to season 25.

Congratulations KohPhi, I know I speak on behalf of the entire Bombers list and the wider SFA community when I say you are a worthy winner and will make a fantastic Captain.

Thanks for your kind words TL, I feel honoured to be able to Captain this club and I hope that I can live up to the lofty standards that my previous Captains, Harolad and beez have set.

Firstly I'd like to thank Dawn to Dark for his obvious passion for the club and determination in wanting to not only better himself, but improve the standing of the Bombers within the greater SFA community. In the end mate, it doesn't matter who is skipper or not, we will both be working towards the same goals and I have absolutely no doubt as you become even more comfortable here in the SFA community you will make your mark in a Leadership position with the Bombers.

To Haro, I will work hard as skipper to continue on with the great work we have started in making the Bombers a destination club.

To all Bombers old and new, nothing changes. We will still take the piss, we will still look at ways to keep our match threads fun, active and edgy when needed. But most of all, let's still continue to post wherever we want, however we want and if nothing else, keep ourselves amused.

Over the next couple of days we will lock in our Leadership Group and I'll put up our S.25 team thread.

Let's get this show on the road..

Go Bombers

Congratulations, KohPhi. I know you’ll be an amazing captain of this amazing team. I can’t wait for season 25. Know that I, as I’m sure every other Bomber, will have you back and gladly stand by you, whatever S25 brings...

Dawn to Dark , I’m actually really excited that we have someone relatively new to the Bomber who is so passionate about the team. Bad luck on missing out on the captaincy, but you’ve won plenty of respect during this time...

Haro. What happened to you is an injustice, and very unfair. But everyone at the Bombers and throughout the league know what a massive contribution you’ve provided. This will never be forgotten, and we can’t wait to see you walk into the club rooms as a player again soon. You’ve been fantastic for my development and you have my undying respect.

Tony Lynn 15 , thanks for handling the process so professionally, and giving it the respect it deserved. And your announcement post was all class...

To all the Bombers brothers, we’re the best team in the comp, we’re the back to back reigning premiers, and we have a culture and a unity, the envy of every team. Let’s go out in season 25 and show everyone why we are the best going around...

Bring on season 25.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back