Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 15 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

QRwCp.jpg

If okeydoke7 and I aren't out of the boxing ring by Monday arvo, can someone put a stink bomb in his locker? :D
I figure that since we have already made the finals, we can afford to box on this week. Next week though, the focus shifts to the real stuff.

I figure that since we have already made the finals, we can afford to box on this week. Next week though, the focus shifts to the real stuff.
t***ies and booze? Since Gee Dub's our newest recruit to the legal age, we'll let him choose the establishment. We just need to get someone to get saintkildaman a fake ID.

t***ies and booze? Since Gee Dub's our newest recruit to the legal age, we'll let him choose the establishment. We just need to get someone to get saintkildaman a fake ID.

When I heard box on I assumed you wanted to sit on the couch with a goon sack each so I bought 6 of them.

Just curious beez on what your stance is with fumbler and his vested interest in the sun state norveners expansion side
I don't like the connotations of this post.

I think it's fantastic, just like yourself, that fumbler is looking to start a new franchise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i ****kiyn love you beez!
Oh you cheeky devil, you snuck into the liquor cabinet again didn't you? If you drank the last bottle of Passion Pop I won't be happy. Brb, giving you more votes in the BnF :)

I don't like the connotations of this post.

I think it's fantastic, just like yourself, that fumbler is looking to start a new franchise.
But he still gets to play you big meany

Was it that sex tape with Jobe that outed you?
I wouldn't touch jobe with your festering genitalia
It was the Gimp suit!
Alas the gimp suit was part of my downfall, I didn't realise beez was that much of a prude. Thankfully the swamprats are a lot more liberal and I can wear my gimp suit whenever I like. Oops did mention swamprats :D

Get around us. Minor Premiers. We are awesome. Great stuff in the match thread this week everyone, hopefully we all back it up in the finals.

We won't do the B&F until after the finals, but just under my votes so far, we have a strong leader but then 5 people separated by 6 votes - it's going to be a close count. Remember, if anyone wants to do some votes under the 5-4-3-2-1 format, I'll include them in the tally.

Congratulations to the team on finishing first for the home and away season! Of course, we are still set on winning the big one. But, it is still a great honour to be the best team after 17 rounds. Congratulations to Beez on captaining the team through all the challenges this season, for putting up with my nonsense, and for sticking up for what he believes in as a leader.

I have loved this season and certainly hope we can dominate the finals together! BBB2B (Baghdad Bombers Back 2 Back)!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 15 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back