Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 15 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You look like a Grand Final.

is that a compliment? grandfinals a re sexy so i'll take it as a compliment they are also hard to get wheich is most unlike me :p

Top of the ladder again boys! Geez we're awesome. Everyone needs to get the shit together and start procrastinating more, studying is overrated. Everyone knows you perform your best after an all night cram session before an exam.

Top of the ladder again boys! Geez we're awesome. Everyone needs to get the shit together and start procrastinating more, studying is overrated. Everyone knows you perform your best after an all night cram session before an exam.

Its not like I have 7 in 2 weeks or anything. Actually had bigfooty open all day for procrastination purposes all day but there was nobody around so I spent more time procrastinating by refreshing the page.

Its not like I have 7 in 2 weeks or anything. Actually had bigfooty open all day for procrastination purposes all day but there was nobody around so I spent more time procrastinating by refreshing the page.
That's the spirit! Blame everyone else! You'll be captain in no time!

I think I had 7 in 10 days IIRC, such a bitch. More time to celebrate, and by celebrate I mean grabbing a bottle of vodka and sitting alone in a park cursing what might have been.

Well done Bombers, tounged more hole today!!!

Catch us if you can Mot&^% F&*^%$#!!!!!!!
Crass, crass and more crass. I like it a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't tell me we are playing at the Prison. I guess it could work though. We could open up the sun roof and you can yell abuse at the homeless people and hookers on the side of the road as we do mainies.

Yeah come pick me up, we'll throw eggs at people and then laugh about it later.

Whoa I don't want any of that shit going on in my car. We were planning on having some harmless fun until you came along Rhodesy. Shame on you!

And yeah okay but you'll have to sit in the back with saintkildaman

Please don't tell me we are playing at the Prison. I guess it could work though. We could open up the sun roof and you can yell abuse at the homeless people and hookers on the side of the road as we do mainies.
Waverley Park - we need the car because there's no other way to get there, it's out in the sticks.

Thanks for letting me play, as you were in the finals anyway and probably got the GF sewn up.
I'm just glad to get back into it, it was great.

Can honestly say if the expansion team doesn't get up i'll be back next season, as long as i get pink m&m's in my dressing room.

Thanks for letting me play, as you were in the finals anyway and probably got the GF sewn up.
I'm just glad to get back into it, it was great.

Can honestly say if the expansion team doesn't get up i'll be back next season, as long as i get pink m&m's in my dressing room.

We can give you black jellybeans?

If anyone steals mine, they will be castrated, by me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 15 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back