Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredibly stressful news

Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Ok, well.

If it brings on the W :D

Good Vibes Positivity GIF by Party of Five
.. hopefully two lots of good coming ;)

Was making chicken schnitzel, realised I only had enough panko breadcrumbs for one schnitz.
I ran out of my mixed herbs with garlic mix when preparing the thin slabs of pork for the air fryer.

But there was enough of the virgin olive oil infused with rosemary and garlic, and some garlic salt to keep the flavor bomb going in all of them.

The satay sauce and spinach and onion fried vegies (in garlic) to further fuel the flavour for the rice and pork.

Was making chicken schnitzel, realised I only had enough panko breadcrumbs for one schnitz.

Cornflakes to the rescue I thought.

Mmm, breakfast and dinner at the same time. 😋
Show me yours?

I did Panko crumbed pork snitys w/ warm potato salad and wholegrain mustard sauce!

My daughter scored me 8/10 🤬 IMG_5685.jpeg

I feel like vomiting
In general? Of bc I posted a food pic bc seriously! If it’s B! You would have to be the most miserable prick on this earth. Like do you suck lemons and lick salt for breakfast 😂

And if you’re actually sick.. (which I highly doubt bc you ooze meanness for no reason) I’m really sorry! But not really! 😂

Show me yours?

I did Panko crumbed pork snitys w/ warm potato salad and wholegrain mustard sauce!

My daughter scored me 8/10 🤬View attachment 2130442
Looks delish! 😋

My mum is a huge fan of pork schnitz, never really carried over to me despite her best efforts. I like pork schnitz. Also, veal. For whatever reason, chicken has always been my favourite, though (as boring as that sounds).

Here's what's left of mine, cooling for lunch tomorrow, particular focus on the cornflakes ..

20241003_194307.jpg

Cornflakey 😋

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks delish! 😋

My mum is a huge fan of pork schnitz, never really carried over to me despite her best efforts. I like pork schnitz. Also, veal. For whatever reason, chicken has always been my favourite, though (as boring as that sounds).

Here's what's left of mine, cooling for lunch tomorrow, particular focus on the cornflakes ..

View attachment 2130457

Cornflakey 😋
Omg! Looks amazing

I feel like vomiting
The timing of this is coincidental DemurePrincess. I have you on ignore. I was genuinely just commenting that I feel like vomiting and didn’t see your post. It’s quite funny but that’s the truth. Also your food looks good. Nice work.

The timing of this is coincidental DemurePrincess. I have you on ignore. I was genuinely just commenting that I feel like vomiting and didn’t see your post. It’s quite funny but that’s the truth. Also your food looks good. Nice work.
Now why would you have me on ignore?

Shall I send you a pm! 😂😂😂

Nah! Cheers really! You’re doing me a favour! Imagine if you responded and we actually conversed! 🚫

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back