Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 36 Official Team Thread - Watch us fly up with greatness

Remove this Banner Ad

If you buy me dinner first, it does.

Yeah about that...
black and white fly GIF by RocketJump

I'll save up a few bucks from my side hustle and buy you dinner later this year.

Milking the dog ? I’m sure Pugs would be into that. Lol.
But you can only do it once every few hours, according to the 5th graders.

Compare and contrast the following groups:

• Current OOB former Bombers == 3
  • Current Bombers former OOB == 0

Now, what's all that about feeder clubs? :smilecat:
We have to train you first, can hardly do that without sending some over, you are very welcome and shame on you for losing some of them.

Seems most of you are very slow learners so we sent a couple to dumb things down for you. We are very sorry.

BTW, your number of former Bombers at the OOBs is a little low.

Last edited:
SOW, when are you campaigners going to allow VeinGlorious out of Abu Ghraib or Pugsley's doghouse or wherever you stuffed him? He's way too funny to keep under wraps.
We roll VeinGlorious out for the good teams and important finals.

This means he rarely leaves the team PM because no current clubs are up to the challenge and the Sim ensures he only needs to surface every couple of seasons.

If you want more of him you will need to … be better.

BTW, your number of former Bombers at the OOBs is a little low.

Could be, I certainly don't claim to have Hate's sweetfa.plus memorized concerning Spotswood's entire student body.

Could be, I certainly don't claim to have Hate's sweetfa.plus memorized concerning Spotswood's entire student body.
It is two seasons of one club, ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 36 Official Team Thread - Watch us fly up with greatness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back