Scandal Bailey and the bags

Remove this Banner Ad

“Investigating the legitimacy”

Okay, so has Bailey denied it’s him in the photos then? I’m confused. If he has suggested that they’re not legitimate and it’s found that they are legitimate - surely we see an unprecedented club imposed suspension.

Just baffles me how dumb the bloke can be, I’m sure many of us have dabbled with this stuff but I’ve never sent snaps to my mates of me holding drugs with my face in them. One because who cares, two because if ever someone wanted to **** up my low-profile, non-public facing career they definitely could.

You’d think player manager 101 would be to not get seen with drugs, right?

If legit, needs to be suspended on account of being just plain stupid. Even too stupid to play football at the highest level.
100% agree.

Great player when he’s on but the incidents are mounting. Pretty sick of it, and after the Mumford thing you would have to be verging on intellectually disabled to do it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having seen people have psychotic episodes that tore their life apart from trying illicit drugs once, I have no time for the stuff.

When the fake nudes were posted Bailey immediately made jokes about them. So the fact that he's quiet might mean these are more likely to be legit. Or it could mean nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Bailey and the bags

Remove this Banner Ad

Back