Status in Question No more BBQ ribs on the field

Remove this Banner Ad

That was my first post in this thread so the only thing I was saying is that the AFL would sign off on anything they thought they could get away with. Believing what they say is naïve at best.

It’s not naive at all if there is no logical reason for them to lie about it.

People who assume that everything is a lie have their tin foil hats welded on permanently.

I prefer to apply some critical thinking to an issue before shouting that the earth is flat.

It’s not naive at all if there is no logical reason for them to lie about it.

People who assume that everything is a lie have their tin foil hats welded on permanently.

I prefer to apply some critical thinking to an issue before shouting that the earth is flat.
No logical reason for the AFL to lie about it, probably not, but that's a very limited question.

Maybe you should apply your critical thinking to whether there is a logical reason for the AFL to blindly tick off anything that club medical staff say without asking questions and whether plausible deniability is a thing that they have constantly employed in every situation that they can over the years.

No logical reason for the AFL to lie about it, probably not, but that's a very limited question.

Maybe you should apply your critical thinking to whether there is a logical reason for the AFL to blindly tick off anything that club medical staff say without asking questions and whether plausible deniability is a thing that they have constantly employed in every situation that they can over the years.
The real question is not whether the AFL can be trusted - the real question is why would Port invent a reason to cover his being benched at half time?

Or are you insinuating he was concussed but they don’t want him to serve the 12 days out?

If thats your ‘theory’….it was a brilliant act of self-discipline by Butters not to put his hands anywhere near his head while in a concussed state - positively super-human in fact.

If you believe there was another motive at play, let us all hear it - theorizing about the AFL’s motives is not really relevant to your doubts about Butter’s injury.

The real question is not whether the AFL can be trusted - the real question is why would Port invent a reason to cover his being benched at half time?

Or are you insinuating he was concussed but they don’t want him to serve the 12 days out?

If thats your ‘theory’….it was a brilliant act of self-discipline by Butters not to put his hands anywhere near his head while in a concussed state - positively super-human in fact.

If you believe there was another motive at play, let us all hear it - theorizing about the AFL’s motives is not really relevant to your doubts about Butter’s injury.
As I already said, my only comments in this thread where about the credibility of the AFL ticking off a medical report. I don't have any theories about Butters and didn't watch the game.

So, in the absence of any FACTS that say otherwise, the simplest most obvious explanation most likely true.

He had an anxiety attack brought on by shingles, identified while being examined fully naked on the bench for a busted rib he received last week after playing while concussed. 🤪

You’re entitled to disagree - except Buz Hawk who’s struggling with the concept.

I believe Butters was dragged because of the fear surrounding the Petracca injury.

You can think differently….but I’m not sure why you would…?
you wonder why someone would think differently to someone else?

you wonder why someone would think differently to someone else?
If you insist on being obtuse (that means intellectually dull 😉) -

I’m not sure why anyone would ignore the most obvious reason and invent an unproven argument….except to pretend they’re clever.

If I was you I’d just agree - it was most likely a ‘rib scare’ and they pulled him - after all, that’s all I’m saying. 😉

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Status in Question No more BBQ ribs on the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back