Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what the trade looks like.

Squiggle has Geelong finishing on 14ish wins and in 5th position - I'm not that bullish on them but I'm a rubbish tipster, after the father sons you'd have to assume their pick ends up at around 14-16. That's not getting it done by itself I wouldn't have thought. In saying that, it's never that simple.
But Mackie will make you wait until the last day…to add picks 77 and 96!

Squiggle has Geelong finishing on 14ish wins and in 5th position - I'm not that bullish on them but I'm a rubbish tipster, after the father sons you'd have to assume their pick ends up at around 14-16. That's not getting it done by itself I wouldn't have thought. In saying that, it's never that simple.
I'm sure it could be worked out. We finish well we add, we finish bad we don't

Mack looked like such a dick doing that last year with Port. Even we were confused as supporters.

Turns out though it looks like we've picked up two guns (only early days) with those picks, so there was some method to the madness!
It's crazy but the best player we got from that in my opinion was the last pick port gave us. Lawson Humphries will be a gun

Chachi is that you?

Chachi is that you?
Close Up Bulldog GIF by NBC

Mackie isn't running trading anymore, but if it adds George Stevens and Lawson Humphries every time I'm all for it
It's more Wells & his talent scouts than Mackie, but you're right.

Did very well to get those two considering most of us thought he was taking the piss with Port for no real reason.

Only early, but both look like being long term players/stars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will probably be p14-16 plus a r2 somewhere. It will be more than one pick but it wont be 2 firsts.

Certainly wouldn't be considering the future first. 7-8 premiership players retiring or out the door. Guaranteed hard draw. There's a chance that's an early one

Yeah we wont trade our future 1st for the reasons you stated.

But our current 1st plus a later pick or fringe player is doable.

tbh Bailey smith isn’t that good he is performing about as good as cooper Stephens is in 2024 not worth it 💀

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back