Speculation Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's me I'd throw out first in, then pretend to um and ah about it before throwing our second in the ring too.

Most cats fans I don't think would do the second part
Fair call i think you would be on the money with a 1st +2nd
Cats make finals and 1st pick around 15 seems light and 2nd pick around 40 would be the min you would think

But Doggies might just accept F1

Fair call i think you would be on the money with a 1st +2nd
Cats make finals and 1st pick around 15 seems light and 2nd pick around 40 would be the min you would think

But Doggies might just accept F1
The F1 is one thing I don't think the Cats would touch. They know a harder draw with 7 retirements makes that pick untradable. I would throw nearly everything else at it.

I am probably the biggest fan of a Bailey smith to cats trade you'll meet and not even I would do that.

The F1 is one thing I don't think the Cats would touch. They know a harder draw with 7 retirements makes that pick untradable. I would throw nearly everything else at it.

I am probably the biggest fan of a Bailey smith to cats trade you'll meet and not even I would do that.
We have no first rounder this year so a first this draft period is more attractive to us, especially with the FS haul next year.

We have no first rounder this year so a first this draft period is more attractive to us, especially with the FS haul next year.

That's good. Could see us finishing 12th or something next year so wouldn't want to trade F1. Our first this year plus later future picks for points next year would be ok from my perspective.

Lock it in Eddie

I reckon it ends up being one of the least controversial trades in a while, but also, one of the only real trades of the period so I assume the media environment will get pretty toxic.

Well who cares, there is never a positive thing said about the Pies from almost all of the industry.
We love to be hated 😊🏆

What a load of revisionist bullshit LOL
Pies get slobbed on and have been slobbed on for the past 2 years, media hype around them is ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The media performed a love ceremony on the pies for the last two season

Don’t act like you have been hard done by
Also the amount mud thrown at Geelong last year that has not been thrown at Collingwood despite having a near identical reigning premiership season.

The standards are different

Also the amount mud thrown at Geelong last year that has not been thrown at Collingwood despite having a near identical reigning premiership season.

The standards are different

Cats were getting absolutely barraged with injuries last year and all we heard from media and the like was,
"They are old, slow and cooked" (looking at you David King you ****head)

Pies have similar run with injuries and form and all we hear is, "But yeah look how hard done by they are with injuries"

Make it make sense! lol

Anyway back to Bailey Smith news....

Did you all see this?

Reckon that's when we'll get the big idea of where Baz is going :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back