Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

TBH, I'm not sure you were ever 'in'.

I am happy to be corrected, and I might be wrong, but everything Cats people have been hearing is this has been a done deal for quite some time..
It was a done deal since last year if we are being honest

It was a done deal since last year if we are being honest
If it was a done deal since last year Chris Scott wouldn’t have had to get in front of Baz earlier this year and sell the opportunity.

If it was a done deal since last year Chris Scott wouldn’t have had to get in front of Baz earlier this year and sell the opportunity.

Yeah i don't believe it was a done deal until 2024.

50/50 leading earlier this year
Hawks wanted Barrass more so pulled back as Baz leaned more towards Cats.

Everyone forgets Baz and Hawks had interest in 2023.

Could easily of done that last year and sell him the opportunity

They don’t have to sell the opportunity this year if it was done in 2023 like you said.

Usually both sides walk away feeling a lil disappointed with the trade outcome. If you’re all jumping at 2024 1st and F2, then I’d suggest it’s a lil one sided?
I was getting my head bitten off for suggesting it only a month ago. Don't know many others that were agreeing with me then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is 100 % true but its a done deal now.

I was getting my head bitten off for suggesting it only a month ago. Don't know many others that were agreeing with me then.

I was with you, 2024 First and 2025 2nd rounder sounds fair although if Dogs still want more maybe throw in another Future 2nd?

Realistically this shouldn’t take long but it’ll get drawn out till the last day because “TRADE PERIOD DEADLINE DEALS”

First round and Future 1st for Bailey & the dogs 2nd round if cats finish top 4.

Amused Jeff Goldblum GIF

For an Out of Contract player coming off an ACL?
I get playing hard ball but no LOL

Welcome to Richmond via the PSD, Bailey Smith.

Welcome to Richmond via the PSD, Bailey Smith.

Empty threat, basically never happens.
It's a player's era....doing this will.

1. Piss off Bailey who is OOC,
2. His agent who will steer clients away going forward.
Go ask Freo fans about Colin Young.
3. Geelong from future deals

Word spreads and now players don't want to play for the Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back