Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

It certainly seems like Geelong posters are convinced.
One social media photo and everyone loses their minds.

On the one hand, who takes a cat for a walk?

On the other hand, looks similar to the Gary Rohan post right before he was traded where he was walking his dog and posted "going nowhere".

Could be elite level trolling from baz

Empty threat, basically never happens.
It's a player's era....doing this will.

1. Piss off Bailey who is OOC,
2. His agent who will steer clients away going forward.
Go ask Freo fans about Colin Young.
3. Geelong from future deals

Word spreads and now players don't want to play for the Dogs.
Wow you take sarcasm really well.

On the other hand, looks similar to the Gary Rohan post right before he was traded where he was walking his dog and posted "going nowhere".

He could very well be headed to Geelong, it makes sense for him.

It certainly seems like Geelong posters are convinced.
I think the bigger part of it is basically the confirmation you're chasing Barass. We just kind of expect he'd be a higher priority than another mid and West Coast isn't accepting a pick in the teens I wouldn't think.

If there's a choice at the Hawks is it Barass or Smith?

People legitimately say stuff like this every offseason
Kind of hard to tell when people threaten PSD every year and legit mean it, especially when we've dealt with it directly for the past 3 years basically?
You literally came to our board yesterday and we had a chat about it, I said a deal will get done.

I think you'll find that pic was taken during Smith's overseas ''holiday''. It's one of many on his insta

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we just do the deal now? **** waiting till Trade Period

Bulldogs fans know Bailey is done with them.
Bevo
is done with him.
Sam Power is done with him.

This should be a relatively easy trade right?

Cats 2024 first (Dogs don’t have one so this will get them into the first round) and a Cats 2025 2nd Rounder

For

Bailey Smith and a Dogs 2024 3rd Rounder

Boom! Should just get the paperwork done now.

You’re right about Dogs fans being done with him. I’d trade him for a future 4th at this point just to never hear his name again

He hasn’t even been coming into the club lately or for Ads’s 250, weak.

There are rumours on here about how he’s not liked by the players, but idk how true that is.

Someone itk on our board says Sam Power will ask for two firsts for Smith, and use those picks to rejuvenate our midfield and wings.

I’d be okay with a first and second but two firsts is probably more fair, especially with Geelong’s first being over 14 (most likely).

Someone itk on our board says Sam Power will ask for two firsts for Smith, and use those picks to rejuvenate our midfield and wings.

I’d be okay with a first and second but two firsts is probably more fair, especially with Geelong’s first being over 14 (most likely).

How about 1 first and two future seconds?

Based on how our age profile is heading those two future seconds will probably be better than expected.
Don't see Cats giving up a future first if MackDogg is in charge again, especially with list profile and Tassie coming in.

But who knows? It's all speculation.

We asked for pick 8 for Jordan Clark and I think the response would be similar

How about 1 first and two future seconds?

Based on how our age profile is heading those two future seconds will probably be better than expected.
Don't see Cats giving up a future first if MackDogg is in charge again, especially with list profile and Tassie coming in.

But who knows? It's all speculation.
I'd do 13, 33 and a F2 for Bailey no worries.

Seems like that should be the end agreement price but i have no doubt in my mind Sam Power will ask for 2 firsts, Cats will offer a First and a F3.

They'll meet in the middle with something like you said.

Roughly 13, 33 and a F2 for Bailey makes sense.

If it is 13, that’s a good deal for both.

If it’s 16-18, it’ll probably need to be 1st + f1

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back