Multiplat Baldur's Gate III

Remove this Banner Ad

lol

Kinda didn't miss much imo, least favourite companion. But that might be because I'm a warlock.

Best companion story arcs for me so far are Shadowheart. Lae’Zel and Astarion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best companion story arcs for me so far are Shadowheart. Lae’Zel and Astarion.

Same, except I went Karlach over Astarion due to not really understanding stealth at first. I kinda regret it but my next playthrough will probably be centered around Astarion. Such a great character.

Same, except I went Karlach over Astarion due to not really understanding stealth at first. I kinda regret it but my next playthrough will probably be centered around Astarion. Such a great character.

Spec him as a Assassin/Gloomstalker/Fighter and he hits like a train.

Finished the game last night clocking in at 156 hours and wow, what a journey that was.

I was a little apprehensive going into Act 3 after hearing about the performance issues (my PS5 had some dips in frame rate, occasional screen tearing and textures were taking a while to load) but the rest of the game was absolutely brilliant.

N00b question: how do I work out what inventory I should be selling and what stuff I’m gonna need later?
Fun times at the tea house! What level is your party?

Send all camp supplies to camp.

Sell all non magical jewellery and jewels etc

I don’t bother with picking up non-magical weapons or armour as it’s too heavy.

If you ever come across infernal iron send it straight to camp (it will be handy at some point).

If you ever come across smoke power barrels send to camp or put in inventory of a strong character. They’re very handy if you ever feel like blowing some shit up.

Fun times at the tea house! What level is your party?
Level 3. I think there might be a bug in this version because Aunty turned into a hag, and left a quest marker on the map, but I can’t seem to trigger the quest. Ah well, suspect I could benefit from building some XP before I encounter her again anyway.

Thanks for the trading advice!

Level 3. I think there might be a bug in this version because Aunty turned into a hag, and left a quest marker on the map, but I can’t seem to trigger the quest. Ah well, suspect I could benefit from building some XP before I encounter her again anyway.

Keep looking around the hut. Also see if you can level up elsewhere as that part can get tough.

Characters with perception will help find what you need.
I think you’ll want to be at least level 4 possibly more before tackling her.
I’m on my second play through. This time on tactician and have hit level 4 and I’m not going near her until I’m level 5 or 6. It’s definitely one of the tougher Act I encounters. Definitely fun and rewarding though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last few hours of the game is a real slog, I think I might be done.

The whole game they were clever with level design and combat scenarios. Then at the end they just throw a heap of enemies at you.

I also lost interest once I hit level cap if I’m being honest.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I must say I really enjoyed the major boss fights in Act III

I didn’t feel they were just throwing lots of enemies.

Which encounters made you think that?

I must say I really enjoyed the major boss fights in Act III

I didn’t feel they were just throwing lots of enemies.

Which encounters made you think that?

The courtyard before the climb to the final boss was hectic.

Maybe I just have a bit of fatigue after 100 hours.

The courtyard before the climb to the final boss was hectic.

Maybe I just have a bit of fatigue after 100 hours.

It was a bit hectic but thankfully could call in allies as meat shields

Almost ready to get this.

I'm not so much into reading guides or save scumming as I want to experience this as organically as possible.

The only thing I do kind of know is I think I will have my party fairly traditional as a user created Sorcerer (main mage/magic damage dealer)
Cleric (origin character main support/healer)
Rogue (origin character , ranged damage/general utility)
Barbarian (acting as my main melee damage/tank)

I did consider going rogue (no pun) from the standard and creating like a Sorcerer, Bard, Wizard, Druid or some just random party for the chaos and fun but I'm not sure if random parties are viable in this game or if the battles stomp you if your party isn't well balanced.

Thirty hours in now.

Making my way through the underdark at the moment, just finished the top level of arcane tower.

There really needs to be a minor goal achievement for shagging Laezel and Shadowheart in sequential camps. Fun times.

I think I'm enjoying this game as much as RDR2, which would put it in the top 10 or so games I've ever played.

My only two minor quibbles are the lack of proper tutorials, and that there are still quite a few bugs (though none I've experienced that can't be sorted by rebooting).

There really needs to be a minor goal achievement for shagging Laezel and Shadowheart in sequential camps. Fun times.

Wait until you get into some threesome action.

And Halsin is a completely different experience.

PC or PS5?

I’ve had a few minor bugs on PC but thankfully they’ve been few and far between.

Almost ready to get this.

I'm not so much into reading guides or save scumming as I want to experience this as organically as possible.

The only thing I do kind of know is I think I will have my party fairly traditional as a user created Sorcerer (main mage/magic damage dealer)
Cleric (origin character main support/healer)
Rogue (origin character , ranged damage/general utility)
Barbarian (acting as my main melee damage/tank)

I did consider going rogue (no pun) from the standard and creating like a Sorcerer, Bard, Wizard, Druid or some just random party for the chaos and fun but I'm not sure if random parties are viable in this game or if the battles stomp you if your party isn't well balanced.

You’ve got plenty of scope to swap companions in and out.

Doesn’t really matter what you choose to play as there are options to compliment your character.

Some of the companion quests are pretty awesome.

Just finished up. s**t was so good. Now I have to resume my normal life... I think I had kids... wonder whats been happening with them.

Well done. Obviously time for another play through!

I’ve got a 9 week old as well as a 3 and 5 year old. I’m on daddy duty while mrs blackshadow sleeps. My desk is next door to the baby’s room so I have to be nearby. Perfect for hours of BG3 every night.

I’m on my second play through.

Well done. Obviously time for another play through!

I’ve got a 9 week old as well as a 3 and 5 year old. I’m on daddy duty while mrs blackshadow sleeps. My desk is next door to the baby’s room so I have to be nearby. Perfect for hours of BG3 every night.

I’m on my second play through.

Baby's first words "these boots have seen everything"

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Baldur's Gate III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back