Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard he works with the Diggers Rest coach and he was going to have a training run down there and see what he thinks..apparently he can only play every second week due to work commitments...

I heard he works with the Diggers Rest coach and he was going to have a training run down there and see what he thinks..apparently he can only play every second week due to work commitments...

Diggers Rest would not be able to offer Chicky enough money to play with them. Plus if I have my way I will do everything in my power to stop him from playing at Diggers. Actually I'm getting on the phone to him rite now.

Diggers Rest would not be able to offer Chicky enough money to play with them. Plus if I have my way I will do everything in my power to stop him from playing at Diggers. Actually I'm getting on the phone to him rite now.

Hopefully he doesnt listen to u spence. U have no power as u say.lol
Get on the riddel league thread if you want to bag diggers

MARIBYRNONG PARK F.C. (A GRADE in the Essendon District FL)

are wanting a PRACTICE MATCH for Saturday April 12th.

There home ground is available or would contemplate travelling.

U/18's, Reserves and SENIORS.

Could you please private message if your club may be interested. :thumbsu:

Was just wondering if anyone can tell me how Matt Dwyer from Redan goes? He has moved to Cairns and we are looking at him to perhaps fill a midfield role for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just wondering if anyone can tell me how Matt Dwyer from Redan goes? He has moved to Cairns and we are looking at him to perhaps fill a midfield role for us.

Stop pumping up your own tyres matty........

Would very easily slot into the cairns midfield. Cant believe you even had to ask. Do you know your footy?

with all the player lost in the off season with sunbury be a forcefull side still, also any other news on players they might have picked up.......

with all the player lost in the off season with sunbury be a forcefull side still, also any other news on players they might have picked up.......

Tim Little is back at Sunbury - word is crisis meeting is to be called with pre-season turn out very poor. The loss of Power should not be under estimated. Maybe they should have offered him the 70k. Being a millionaire I still think he would have walked.

Tim Little is back at Sunbury - word is crisis meeting is to be called with pre-season turn out very poor. The loss of Power should not be under estimated. Maybe they should have offered him the 70k. Being a millionaire I still think he would have walked.
does that mean that you are no longer part of the furniture at sunbury ka?if you do hang around maybe you can be on Libba's payroll,maybe you could even get a game!!:thumbsu:

You just confirmed what we all hoped.

Sunbury is "GAWN" (this year at least). Libba won't last the year out, and it will be their first non finals appearance in the BFL.

You just confirmed what we all hoped.

Sunbury is "GAWN" (this year at least). Libba won't last the year out, and it will be their first non finals appearance in the BFL.

Sunbury 2's would have played finals last year. The bottom 4 are terrible. Still should play finals but like Melton last year just making up the numbers.

i think it was under estimated how many people were just at the club because of serg, rumors still has it that he still wants to be part of the club and still help rebuild it.

Sunbury 2's would have played finals last year. The bottom 4 are terrible. Still should play finals but like Melton last year just making up the numbers.

Is sunubury just trying to blood some young kids throught the system or can they just get no players down to the club cause of lack of funds

Libba has just gone for the coin. He does not care about the club one bit. Has not even tried to recruit. Getting about 10 players to training.

"GAWN".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back