Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Hoppers Crossing should spend some money on their shit tip ground instead of trying to buy a premiership, using players who dont play for the jumper and go into hiding when the going gets tough!

Why dont you try Rockbank, better ground than Hoppers!

just like an ex ff from you guys whos r*ped your club also

Matthew Battistello did play for skipton years ago, played in that crap league as favour to mate who'd played with him at terang the previous season.

Played three years at Ballarat, was assitant coach, a match winner and an incredable asset to the club in terms of recruitment and ensuring the culture changed. People often get stuck into him as you just have which is ridiculous. I'Ve heard people from other clubs who reckon he's no good but he gets tagged every week.

Kicked five in a half to beat the reigning and future premiers last year

Do i need to go on?

Lakers are lucky to have him and the players so far are rapt

WOW. He must be awesome.

I agree wehatethedrummer what a Superstar he must be. Wish i was playing with the Lakers under such a leader. In fact minersrest has changed me completly, now i think Lakers will win the flag easy, with such a match winner as Battistello at the helm the skys the limit. Keep up the awsome work Battistello:thumbsu::thumbsu:
lakers for flag 2008:D:D

Matthew Battistello did play for skipton years ago, played in that crap league as favour to mate who'd played with him at terang the previous season.

Played three years at Ballarat, was assitant coach, a match winner and an incredable asset to the club in terms of recruitment and ensuring the culture changed. People often get stuck into him as you just have which is ridiculous. I'Ve heard people from other clubs who reckon he's no good but he gets tagged every week.

Agree. Thought him and Baker were very good players when Ballarat were struggling, before Northy came.

Have heard that a number of Redan players have moved to Cairns to play. Can anyone tell me about, Luke Nunn, Matt Dwyer & Nick Preston.
Dwyer is a Freak. BOG in last years GF, kicks goals would be #1 rover for any club up there. Nunn, big unit and would be your #1 full back. 2 handy pick ups for the league. Preston? No idea who he is, he wasn't at Redan.

Dwyer is a Freak. BOG in last years GF, kicks goals would be #1 rover for any club up there. Nunn, big unit and would be your #1 full back. 2 handy pick ups for the league. Preston? No idea who he is, he wasn't at Redan.
A fit Nick Preston would be better than any of them. CHF, 6' 3", 27yo, ex Rebels, Golden Point & Newlyn.Very good big men are hard to get.:thumbsu:

Never heard of Nick Preston??? Obviously new to town or just out of nappies. Ex North Ballarat, Golden Point and Newlyn. He is a superstar and nobody will stop him in Cairns. Will also send bar sales through the roof.

Never heard of Nick Preston??? Obviously new to town or just out of nappies. Ex North Ballarat, Golden Point and Newlyn. He is a superstar and nobody will stop him in Cairns. Will also send bar sales through the roof.
Yeah, sorry still have no idea but 2 earlier posts suggest he can play. Who did he play for last year?

While we are on the topic of Lakers, does anyone know the story with G Webb? Will he stay? Captain or not???????

Just a quick congratulations to the people in charge at Darley on there sponsorship of the $1m Darley Australian cup run at Flemington over the weekend.Things looking up at devil land

Is the Lakers coach Matthew Battistello? the one that played for Skipton 3 years ago?. If its the same weed that played out there well then good luck Lakers because use are in for a horrid season if hes in charge:)

Time will only tell you f bag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get on Ballarat! We are signing some gun recruits and can't wait for season proper. (P E S T) or Pres Paul tell us about your recruits! We Manley boffers are interested to know what North City will be like.

Lack of numbers you would assume.. Heard they are really struggling for players.. Getting about 25 to training for all 3 teams

Their getting alot more then 25 players, seeing as though the under 18s have 35 players on their list they are getting 25 or so between the seniors and reserves

Easy Puff.......I know Lib and must admit very surprised by the public comments of issues we all know in footy circles occurs. He is as honest as they come as I am sure the Sunbury boys are finding out. I guess with not long till the season starting Tone would be best spent preparing his side for that than worrying about going public on issues like that or his the bulldogs stuff.

Easy Puff.......I know Lib and must admit very surprised by the public comments of issues we all know in footy circles occurs. He is as honest as they come as I am sure the Sunbury boys are finding out. I guess with not long till the season starting Tone would be best spent preparing his side for that than worrying about going public on issues like that or his the bulldogs stuff.
Well it looks like Sunbury have got themselves a bitter little man for a coach. He couldn't cut in the AFL system so he is trying to bring it down. Just goes to show he was a germ on the field and nothing has changed, maybe he should worry about the state he is in with all the players leaving Sunbury. 80k down the drain.

Well it looks like Sunbury have got themselves a bitter little man for a coach. He couldn't cut in the AFL system so he is trying to bring it down. Just goes to show he was a germ on the field and nothing has changed, maybe he should worry about the state he is in with all the players leaving Sunbury. 80k down the drain.

What's the big deal? He was asked a question and answered it honestly. Anybody who thinks Carlton weren't trying to lose last year is a moron. Why do you think they got rid of Pagan and put Ratten in for the last 6 weeks, so Kernahan and his mates had a puppet whose strings they could pull any way they wanted. They are the best cheats in the business and this is just another way .

What's the big deal? He was asked a question and answered it honestly. Anybody who thinks Carlton weren't trying to lose last year is a moron. Why do you think they got rid of Pagan and put Ratten in for the last 6 weeks, so Kernahan and his mates had a puppet whose strings they could pull any way they wanted. They are the best cheats in the business and this is just another way .

Agreed. What's Libba got to gain UNLESS he is telling the truth? And when it comes to questionable ethics, Carlton has form.

Good to hear Matt Power getting an assitant coaching role at Werribee. Underated by the Darley supporters but did a great job there. It may take another couple of poor seasons for them to realise that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back