Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Odds:

Redan: $4, Melton South: $4.5, Ballarat: $4.5, Darley: $5, East Point: $8, Melton: $9, Sunbury: $12, Lake Wendouree: $16, North Ballarat City: $26, Bacchus Marsh: $101, Sebastopol: $151

East look value at $8.

Darley drifted out from 4.75 to 5.00???

Wardy doing the odds is he?

No mention of the Ballarat twos getting rolled either!

There actually is a report on the reserves game on the website if you read the proper article. Even credits North City having 'a very strong Reserves side'.

your a dill i no your not adam best you get a life champ you must thin k you are funny trying to make out and take the micky out of adam but you are making yourself out to be tool :thumbsdown:

So after 2 weeks of biting at my posts and after someone else finding out that i am also the GREAT CHIEFTONT- you have finally discovered that im not the iceman- you have great potential as a detective dazza. Concentrate on finding a solution to the highest rate in car theft in Victoria per person that your town has or the increasing rate on racial attacks and spend less time on here getting worked up over a creative writing major.

Iceman in

Quick online poll as to the best players that everyone has seen in their time in country footy (lets try and be serious)

For mine- (3)- Bradley Miller
(2)- Colin Wells
(1) Dan Jordan

with Rafe Schicattano a close 4th. Be interesting to see who everyone else says.

Iceman out.

Iceman in

Quick online poll as to the best players that everyone has seen in their time in country footy (lets try and be serious)

(2)- Colin Wells
(1) Dan Jordan

with Rafe Schicattano a close 4th. Be interesting to see who everyone else says.

Iceman out.

3 Paul White
2 Brenton White
1 Gary Greville

3 Paul White
2 Brenton White
1 Gary Greville

Justin Lewis was the best country player to come out of the Ballarat league. For someone to smoke a full pack of ciggies on game day after 12 bourbon's the night before a game and still rack them up the way he did - very talented footballer.

Iceman in

(2)- Colin Wells
(1) Dan Jordan

Iceman out.

Controversial. Colin Wells I agree with, but Bradley Miller and Dan Jordan before Leno Pannozo? He had quads like an arabian stallion, could run all day in any conditions and had quicker hands than Greg Williams. A footballer way ahead of his times, the Chris Judd of country football during the late 80's and early 90's.

While we're talking late 80's/early 90's, why not add Bertie Crapper, Doug Berry and Ralph Tamburro into the mix?

Justin Lewis was the best country player to come out of the Ballarat league. For someone to smoke a full pack of ciggies on game day after 12 bourbon's the night before a game and still rack them up the way he did - very talented footballer.

Don't forget running to the boundary line every 10 minutes to find out what won the last race at Cessnock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight is the annual BFL Vs RDFL under 18 game to be played at Melton South, what is the standard of your under 18 comp? and how do you rate yourselves for tonights game?The RDFL have some very talented kids, it should be a good game of footy.
Anybody getting to the game?

Iceman in

I once kicked a few in one of these games as a nuggety half back (vice captain mind you). Get down and watch the kids at Melton South tonight, atleast if the game is crap you might be able to see an armed robbery or serious crime.

Iceman out

no crime would happen is Gisbourne though iceman as the population are all stoned :D

Tips for the week:

Ballarat v Bacchus Marsh
Swannees too strong in a tight one

Sunbury v Lakers
Another close game but for credibility Lakers need a win

Melton v Darley
Darley will be too strong although if the elements prevail at windy hill then an upset could be on the cards

East Point v Sebas
DJ to kick a bag

North City v Redan
Must win game for Redan to get their season back on track.

Expect a tight tussle in the North city reserves game though, so I expect fans to flock to that game:D

Tips for the week:

Ballarat v Bacchus Marsh
Swannees too strong in a tight one
Why would it be tight? I was a wrap for the Marsh early..... but they have showed nothing at all. When are people going to realise they are no good. Antonello is a good pick up however.

If its snows they may get within 10 gls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back